PDA

View Full Version : Recommend me STRING

appppppppple
09-28-2008, 08:18 PM
Looking for:
SPIN
DURABILITY

note: i will not hybrid these strings as i dont want to spend more money!

Already known strings
HURRICANES

so anything with better bite than hurricanes?

ramseszerg
09-28-2008, 08:26 PM
Hurricane is the only poly I've ever used, but it does give you more spin, it doesn't move, and never breaks (at least for a flimsy hitter like me). Luxilon Alu Power is also popular I think.

Booyah
09-28-2008, 09:16 PM
i say luxilon big banger original for spin and durability.

appppppppple
09-29-2008, 05:13 AM
could you guys tell me about the prices

2ndserveace
09-29-2008, 05:38 AM
Blue Gear sounds good for what you described too.

brucie
09-29-2008, 01:32 PM
Your looking for a poly, In the more expensive end theres redcode by technifibre. Thats great on the budget side id go for something like topspin cyberflash which i currently use nice

PROTENNIS63
09-29-2008, 02:37 PM
Consider Pro Supex Blue Gear. It has a hex shape and bites into the ball really well. The spin is the best by far. Cheaper than Hurricane or Luxilon.

appppppppple
09-29-2008, 04:55 PM
Consider Pro Supex Blue Gear. It has a hex shape and bites into the ball really well. The spin is the best by far. Cheaper than Hurricane or Luxilon.

woah sounds like i've found the holy grail!
umm does anyone know any string with better bite

09-29-2008, 05:41 PM
Sorry, but looks like I'm not the Big Ace fan. I bought some CF, but havn't tried it yet. I may just send it to my son who plays College tennis. I think it's crisp rep fits him better.

I think it is crisper than my Big Ace from what I hear, but for me with no dampner, I like the Big Ace softness, very good spin and durability. Keeps feel longer than Lux and probably better for a full job. (no hybrid)

appppppppple
09-29-2008, 05:53 PM
Sorry, but looks like I'm not the Big Ace fan. I bought some CF, but havn't tried it yet. I may just send it to my son who plays College tennis. I think it's crisp rep fits him better.

I think it is crisper than my Big Ace from what I hear, but for me with no dampner, I like the Big Ace softness, very good spin and durability. Keeps feel longer than Lux and probably better for a full job. (no hybrid)

thanks for the input and gl to your son

09-29-2008, 06:50 PM
thanks for the input and gl to your son

thanks!