PDA

View Full Version : ProKennex Destiny Copper

David BRadley
02-06-2005, 05:12 PM
Many moons ago I purchased a Pro Kennex Destiny Copper in Europe. I broke it recently. If anyone has one that they want to sell or alternatively, if anyone can help me with finding out the specs, weight, balance, Swingweight, stiffness etc.

Wiley cockrell
06-01-2005, 08:49 AM
Hi David, I recently bought a Prokennex Destiny racquet off **** that had been mis-labeled by seller as Prince. It has "Destiny Peformance System," has 95 sq in head, and is reddish-maroon in color. No other identifying info. Is this what you are looking for?

Saigon
10-20-2010, 11:51 AM
Hello Wiley. do you still have that pro kennex destiny for sale? I would like to buy it. Thank you.

Saigon
10-20-2010, 11:52 AM
Hi David, I recently bought a Prokennex Destiny racquet off **** that had been mis-labeled by seller as Prince. It has "Destiny Peformance System," has 95 sq in head, and is reddish-maroon in color. No other identifying info. Is this what you are looking for?
Do you still have the pro kennex destiny for sale. Thank you.

Keifers
10-23-2010, 04:54 PM
Hello Wiley. do you still have that pro kennex destiny for sale? I would like to buy it. Thank you.

Saigon,

I have a Ceramic Destiny (non-AVC) and a Composite Destiny AVC available. Both in excellent condition (8.5-9/10). Please e-mail me at kwpsp-tt@yahoo.com for details.

raftenis
11-05-2010, 02:03 PM
One PK Composite Destiny, not avc, with destiny performance system 95 sq inch, 4 3/8, no cover ,only paint chips, $ 35 shipped CONUS 1st class priority mail, paypal only rafmtenis@hotmail.com, also one PK cooper ace 90 ,$ 30 + sh.

dr325i
11-05-2010, 11:50 PM

Did you check the date of Wiley's post???