PDA

View Full Version : Restringing my Racquet

phucng_10
09-29-2008, 07:04 PM
Well, I have fell in love with Kevlar strings because of it's dead feeling. I'm going to get Ashaway Kevlar 17g and Technifibre Pro Red Code 17g. Do you guys think it's a good hybrid setup or no? If it is, can I use half of it and save the half for later, or would there be not enough feet to do so?

appppppppple
09-29-2008, 07:11 PM
Well, I have fell in love with Kevlar strings because of it's dead feeling. I'm going to get Ashaway Kevlar 17g and Technifibre Pro Red Code 17g. Do you guys think it's a good hybrid setup or no? If it is, can I use half of it and save the half for later, or would there be not enough feet to do so?

you know that kevlar feels like nothing when its about to break right?! i use kevlar and wilson super spin 16 its not a very good set up but it looks cool

phucng_10
09-29-2008, 07:19 PM
Yeah, lol. I've been playing with the setup in my sig for about 5-6 months now. Feels great playing with that setup. I just want to try Kevlar with a better quality string that will give me bite, feel, and control.

ODYSSEY Mk.4
09-29-2008, 08:10 PM

i have yet to try of that set up, but by the sound of it. might be a little harsh.

phucng_10
09-29-2008, 09:54 PM
Nevermind, I'm going to go with Ashaway Crossfire 16g. :)