PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Babolat bag...

inspired_tennis
09-30-2008, 11:25 AM
So of course it'll be b/t the Babolat New Team Line or the Aero Line. I think it's pretty cool to have a shoe compartment as part of the bag. What do you guys think? Do you take advantage of that? So with that being said most shoe compartments come in the 12 pack which is waaaaay too big for me. Not wanting anything that big. I have like 4 racquets, a net of balls, and maybe an outfit (shirt and shorts). Any suggestions on which bag to get? What is better overall as far as quality and durability b/t these two bags?

I actually just saw they have a 9 Pack in the Babolat Team, that has the shoe compartment. Does anyone know about this? Is it too big? How is the shoe compartment? Is it comparable to the shoe compartment in the 12 Pack Aero line?

Thx!

Charlie_Boy
09-30-2008, 11:32 AM
I have the 6 pack Aero bag and I love it. Very high quality, the thermo compartments are very handy.

Tofuspeedstar
10-02-2008, 10:02 PM
I have the team line 6 pack. Man I can fit the world in there lol.

ODYSSEY Mk.4
10-03-2008, 10:20 AM
I have the team line 6 pack. Man I can fit the world in there lol.

ditto hold 3 racquets pairs of shoes spare OG's shorts shirts ect. and still have room to spare very durable bags they just feel tough

inspired_tennis
10-06-2008, 07:41 AM
anymore comments on these two bags?

slice bh compliment
10-06-2008, 09:08 AM
I use the team 6 and I only carry three sticks. I love it.
Balls, jacket, extra clothes, shoes, everything. These guys make the best bags.

For me, the 6 is perfect. But if I were traveling playing tournaments or playing college tennis, I'd probably ask for a 9.

some6uy008
10-09-2008, 10:28 PM
I have the 6 pack Aero bag and I love it. Very high quality, the thermo compartments are very handy.

I concur with this statement. They're really well made, comfortable and looks great. If you only carry with you 3 rackets, it's the perfect bag for anyone.

I have since moved on to the Boris Becker bag, not as well built, but I needed the extra room and love the shoe compartment.

greenfan
10-16-2008, 12:00 AM
i've got the 6 pack team line. Nice bag, holds alot of stuff, but I'd really like some more smaller compartments for small things, such as wallet, cell phone, keys etc....