PDA

View Full Version : FS: Pro Kennex Pro 5G, Vantage Bag, Wilson 7.3 & FT: Fischer, Pro Supex

gotwheels
10-01-2008, 09:52 AM
FS: Pro Kennex Pro 5G: Pro Kennex Pro 5G arm friendly tennis racquet for sale. The Pro Kennex Pro 5G is a great, performance racquet for singles or doubles tennis. This tennis frame is renown for its comfort, especially for anyone suffering with tennis elbow. This is the only frame that I found that allowed me to continue playing tennis during their recovery from tennis elbow (it is like having a physical therapist in your bag, only better!). This tennis racquet is in very good condition (> 9.0+, hard to tell from new, probably closer to 9.5 condition). Protective head tape and overgrip have been used to protect the racquet. A draw string bag is included. The grip size is 4-5/8". $85.

FS: Vantage Team 6 Racquet Bag: The Vantage six pack bag that I have is the current offering "Team 6 Racquet Bag" (as shown on the vantage tennis site). It is like new, nice bag - two large outside (nearly full length), ventilated outer pockets; two wet pockets (access from bottom/end); two racket compartments, one with a zip valuables pocket and one with a long elastic pocket; backpack/shoulder straps; end handle and velcro style carrying handle; well built/solid construction. $30.

FS: WILSON Hammer 7.3 Stretch Ti Oversize 110, 4-5/8 grip, with cover, Very good condition. $30.

FT: Two Fischer Grommet sets for the 98 sq. in. M Pro Number One / M Speed Pro Number One frames.

FT: Pro Supex Synthetic Gut String Reels:
Pro Supex Original Synthetic Gut 1.25 (17), 200m, 660 reel
Pro Supex Original Synthetic Gut 1.30 (16), reel of 605

Pictures and references available. E-mail: forty to love @ yahoo .com (remove the spaces)

Thanks

gotwheels
10-28-2008, 09:52 AM
The WILSON Hammer 7.3 Stretch Ti Oversize 110 is sold. Thanks

gotwheels
11-13-2008, 11:53 AM
The Vantage Team 6 racquet bag has been SOLD! Thanks

gotwheels
11-24-2008, 07:23 AM
The Pro Kennex Pro 5G has been SOLD!

The Fischer M Speed/M Pro grommet kits and the Pro Supex synthetic gut string is still available.

Thanks