PDA

View Full Version : TW: Combine shipment w/ demo?

Craig Sheppard
02-07-2005, 07:47 AM
TW, is it possible to combine another order with a demo order? E.g. could I place a string order and other accessories and have it shipped in the same box as the demo? (Just trying to save on number of shipments).

Thanks!

Craig Sheppard
02-07-2005, 10:37 AM
TW, disregard this.... problem solved. Thanks.

BreakPoint
02-07-2005, 11:23 AM
Craig,
Just curious, but how did you solve this issue? I had requested the same thing in the past and was told by TW that they could not combine a demo order with a regular order and ship them in the same box.

Craig Sheppard
02-07-2005, 12:01 PM
BP, I was more concerned about cost--if I was paying to get demos shipped to my address, then I didn't want string and stuff bundled in a different package and extra cost added. I just ordered a demo and string in the same order and was charged same price as just the demo. So whether it comes in 1 box or 2 doesn't so much matter to me, as long as it was the same price. I've never tried to do this before, maybe they've changed their tune?

Craig

BreakPoint
02-07-2005, 12:10 PM
Thanks Craig,
My concern was also trying not to be charged twice for shipping to the same address. At the time, they told me they had to keep the two orders separate and could not ship them together. Perhaps they have changed their policy on combined demo/product order shipping.

TW Staff
02-07-2005, 01:59 PM
We will combine orders, but it all depends on the size and the quantity of the items. For instance, we can fit some string, grips and 3 or 4 demos in one box. However, we can't ship 4 demos and a pair of shoes etc.

Chris, TW.