PDA

View Full Version : Which Colleges Are More Likely To Give Tennis Scholarships?

JakeHCoker
10-06-2008, 07:44 PM
I've got a while before I need to worry about this, but it would be nice to know which colleges you know of "Specifically near Arkansas" that are likely to give tennis scholarships. I'd really appriciate it. Also I think I'll be good enough for them, but I'd also like to hear how others got them.

JLyon
10-07-2008, 07:55 AM
I've got a while before I need to worry about this, but it would be nice to know which colleges you know of "Specifically near Arkansas" that are likely to give tennis scholarships. I'd really appriciate it. Also I think I'll be good enough for them, but I'd also like to hear how others got them.

In AR for guys only Fayettville, Ouachita Baptist, UA-Pine Bluff, and UA-Fort Smith have men's teams and would offer athletic scholarships.

MIGHTY MANFRED THE WONDER
10-07-2008, 01:29 PM
I think it is in direct proportion to the ones you ask.

BigBUBBA
10-07-2008, 02:04 PM
In AR for guys only Fayettville, Ouachita Baptist, UA-Pine Bluff, and UA-Fort Smith have men's teams and would offer athletic scholarships.

Yeah two of my friends from Bentonville are in the top 5 of the UA fort smith team

I live in Bentonville. LOL.

JakeHCoker
10-08-2008, 07:03 PM
Thanks. I'll check them out. I'm not sure, but I think ASU might. But thats only based on their courts.

MegacedU
10-08-2008, 08:55 PM
Ones that have funded teams.