PDA

View Full Version : Tennis shorts

tennislover
03-30-2004, 04:08 AM
Im looking for good comfy tennis shorts in the $20-25 dollar range. Any shorts that you wear or know that work well?

tennislover
03-30-2004, 09:23 AM
please, anyone?

Foo4Everlong
03-30-2004, 09:41 AM
The most COMFORTABLE pair of tennis shorts I've ever worn have to be the Nike Anytime Shorts. Very, very lightweight, it almost feels like you have nothing on. And they feel really good on. Andre wears them all the time. In practice, and right now during his matches at the Nasdaq. So if you want to see what they look like, check out one of his matches. But there is one thing to notice. Andre tends to hike up his shorts way too high. I've actually noticed in pictures and live that he rolls the top of the shorts over once where the string is to tighten the shorts. So when you see this, do not be alarmed! They are not that short. They have a 7" inseam on them, which makes them not too short, and not like basketball shorts. If you like your shorts baggy and long, then order or buy a XL or even a XXL. I'm kinda a small guy, but like all my shorts baggy and long, so I wear these shorts in a XL. I'm even thinking about trying the XXL. I also let them sit a little more on my hips than my waist. Another pair of very lightweight shorts that are a little longer but still are very comfortable and are another one of my fav's are the Nike Sport Shorts. They have a 9" inseam, so they come down to your knee with no problem at all. Again, these shorts are so lightweight, it's like wearing nothing. Now, your only issue might be is that these shorts are $10 more than you want to spend. But let me tell you, they are definitely worth the extra cash for sure. I'm pretty sure they are $35 a piece. My favorite shorts that I am wearing right now are all by Nike and are, The Anytime Short, Sport Short, and the Global Sphere Short. Check them out. They are all great! Later

voltman
03-30-2004, 02:51 PM
Ditto on the Anytime Shorts.

tennislover
03-31-2004, 03:36 PM
Yes, that price range would work out ($35) but how good are the pockets? Can you fit like 3 or 4 balls in one? Thanks for your help.

voltman
03-31-2004, 06:48 PM
If you don't mind different colors, you can get them for $20 when they hit liquidation here at TW. I actually got mine for that price at a factory store. I can get 3 balls in each pocket in a Medium short.

tennislover
03-31-2004, 06:57 PM
If you don't mind different colors, you can get them for $20 when they hit liquidation here at TW. I actually got mine for that price at a factory store. I can get 3 balls in each pocket in a Medium short.

Anyone, especially TW STAFF
Do you know when the shorts will go on Liquidation?

Thanks again