PDA

View Full Version : Need poly with pop.

Gorecki
10-11-2008, 06:42 AM
So today i was playing with my usual weekends hp, with my Prestige 102 and definitely felt the need of more pop... so much that i ended picking my very much customized TI.Elite that is a stiffer tweener racket just to get some pop and spin at the cost of much control... eventually it ended up working just fine but i was having cold sweats at every bigger cut...

my question is:

How can i get more pop from my Prestige? what would you recomend? i have a fresh set of Kirsh Hibrix spin on the line but i want to know is there is any Poly or poly Hybrid with a tad more pop.

preferably red, to match the frame...

i thought about pro line II. anyone ever tried that on a prestige?

smirker
10-11-2008, 06:53 AM
So today i was playing with my usual weekends hp, with my Prestige 102 and definitely felt the need of more pop... so much that i ended picking my very much customized TI.Elite that is a stiffer tweener racket just to get some pop and spin at the cost of much control... eventually it ended up working just fine but i was having cold sweats at every bigger cut...

my question is:

How can i get more pop from my Prestige? what would you recomend? i have a fresh set of Kirsh Hibrix spin on the line but i want to know is there is any Poly or poly Hybrid with a tad more pop.

preferably red, to match the frame...

i thought about pro line II. anyone ever tried that on a prestige?

Big Ace 1.22 in red should do the trick. Loads of pop for me anyways.