PDA

View Full Version : Roddicks Bracelet?

TripleB
02-09-2005, 10:56 AM
I just caught a piece of them talking about the bracelet Roddick was wearing at the Australian Open (I think it was blue)...someone said something to the effect of it being a "copy-cat" of the Lance Armstrong bracelet.

Anyone know what it stands for, if they are available the public, if anything is printed on them, and where you can get one?

TripleB

PS: I did a search here for "Roddicks bracelet" and got nothing.

Kaptain Karl
02-09-2005, 11:27 AM
Go Here (www.andyroddick.com/charities.php)

- KK

TripleB
02-09-2005, 01:11 PM
KK...thanks for the link...it had all the info I was looking for. $10 for 5 bracelets isn't bad but $7.14 to ship .16 ounces is amazingly high!!!

TripleB

Balboa
02-09-2005, 01:43 PM
I heard about Roddick's bracelet also. Too much money all together. In my local area, they're selling tsunami support bracelets which are the same color as Roddick's, what stores can you get these at? Nike also has those two new black and white bracelets out/or soon to be, they are against racism I think, pros like Nadal have been wearing them.

Prostaffer
02-09-2005, 06:11 PM
a student of mine just got me one. they say "no compromise" on them. eh, not the same effect as the lance one. i played college basketball and i remember wearing rubber bands all the time and having people laugh at me. funny how times have changed. btw, the roddick color could've been better. gray to match his new line would've been good.

roddick-blue
tubby smith foundation - light or kentucky blue
tsunami support as mentioned- blue
support our troops (found at 7-11 for $2.99?) - army green/brown
lance - yellow
breast cancer - pink
as mentioned racism - black white. not sure if they are pro or against.
and the aids foundation has a metal bracelet, similiar to the one that q-ray produces. celebrities like tony hawk have been pushing these.