PDA

View Full Version : Got my Serve!! Thanks

Anonymous
03-30-2004, 09:15 AM
Guess what?
I forced myself to bring the racquet down and loop it as i toss the ball up, and to keep a 90 degree angle between my racquet and upper arm.... my serve is alot better now

Thanks to all the people who helped me on my previous post and everybody who complimented this section

Kobble
03-30-2004, 10:25 AM
I am glad you have made some improvement. The position I told you to get in is the same one Krajicek and Ivanisevic get their arm in. It definitely feels more solid to me. By the way, are you going to posta clip?

geo
03-31-2004, 07:56 AM
Salman, could you please elaborate further? I am having problems with the pace of my serve. Tx -geo-

Anonymous
03-31-2004, 10:49 AM
Geo,
having trouble with your serve huh?
Check out my previous post "my serve video-please comment" if you look at it you will notice that when the ball is up my racquet and upper arm make an acute angle (15-20 degrees), now it is 90 degrees and when i take my racquet back i loop it down then up,
I don't really understand the reasoning behind this but i definetely got much more pace and consistency with it.
Let me know if you need any other help, i have a feeling like i was in the same shoes as you are now

Kobble, others:
Check back this weekend i'll post my new serve