PDA

View Full Version : yonex tournament 2008 backpack

Kenny022593
10-16-2008, 12:12 PM
im looking at this for a new backpack for school and for carrying gear to the court is it good? like what is the size right now im using one of the sack packs for school

game set match 46 TIMES!!
10-16-2008, 01:40 PM
why do u use tennis in school 100$ shoes for school and now a weird backpack for yonex dude get a normal backpack.

Kenny022593
10-16-2008, 04:05 PM
why do u use tennis in school 100$ shoes for school and now a weird backpack for yonex dude get a normal backpack.

haha because i like to save money think about it get things you can use for two purposes shoes for school and tennis 100$ instead of shoes for school and shoes for tennis which would be liek $150+ (my old tennis shoes are dead now) and then a bag. i want to switch to a smaller one since i dont really need a three racquet bag so a backpack but wait i already need a school backpack because of the sackpack is getting to small and oh? what do you know there is a backpack that i can use for school and tennis OH BOY!!!!! haha

tennisguyak
10-16-2008, 05:40 PM
haha because i like to save money think about it get things you can use for two purposes shoes for school and tennis 100$ instead of shoes for school and shoes for tennis which would be liek $150+ (my old tennis shoes are dead now) and then a bag. i want to switch to a smaller one since i dont really need a three racquet bag so a backpack but wait i already need a school backpack because of the sackpack is getting to small and oh? what do you know there is a backpack that i can use for school and tennis OH BOY!!!!! haha

No offense, but stop making an idiot out of yourself. With your athletic tape grips and what not. If you show up to school with a Yonex backpack and a racket sticking out of it you know kids will make fun of you. Just stop with this nonsense.

william7gr
10-16-2008, 06:42 PM
I said earlier that kids at my school dont get made fun of for playing tennis but if you showed up to school with your books and racquets in one bag and you carried your racquets with you all day then you WOULD get made fun of.

phucng_10
10-16-2008, 07:22 PM

Not to be mean but you're going to get laughed at is all I'll be saying.

Kenny022593
10-16-2008, 08:30 PM
so im guessing no one has used this?

I said earlier that kids at my school dont get made fun of for playing tennis but if you showed up to school with your books and racquets in one bag and you carried your racquets with you all day then you WOULD get made fun of.

Ok to clear this up im not putting hte racquet in the bag for the whole day. and i would only need to bring the racquet to school during hte tennis season

No offense, but stop making an idiot out of yourself. With your athletic tape grips and what not. If you show up to school with a Yonex backpack and a racket sticking out of it you know kids will make fun of you. Just stop with this nonsense.

and you well you can go suck a monster size popsicle... it works for me go try it i bet you havn't so really shut up and yes just because you put no offense doesnt mean i wont take offense plus who cares if you get made fun of what are you a priss?

phucng_10
10-16-2008, 09:08 PM
There are people that have used it, but seeing that there are a lot of TTers over the age of 18 and have access to money, they'd rather buy bags instead of backpacks. It's nice to have something small like that, but a 6/9 racquet bag would be more efficient if you're going to bring extra clothing, water bottles, multiple racquets, small accessories, and food.

But honestly, don't do that. Just save up some more money and buy yourself a 3 or 6 pack bag instead of the laughable backpacks.

Kenny022593
10-17-2008, 03:49 AM
There are people that have used it, but seeing that there are a lot of TTers over the age of 18 and have access to money, they'd rather buy bags instead of backpacks. It's nice to have something small like that, but a 6/9 racquet bag would be more efficient if you're going to bring extra clothing, water bottles, multiple racquets, small accessories, and food.

But honestly, don't do that. Just save up some more money and buy yourself a 3 or 6 pack bag instead of the laughable backpacks.

i know that most of the people on these boards are over 18 and have access to money but the reason i want the backpack not only for school is because its just becoming a nusence with my three racquet bag. i want something smaller that i can just put a racquet or two grips and three balls that is really all i bring to the court anyways

tennisguyak
10-17-2008, 11:18 AM
and you well you can go suck a monster size popsicle... it works for me go try it i bet you havn't so really shut up and yes just because you put no offense doesnt mean i wont take offense plus who cares if you get made fun of what are you a priss?

No, but you sure sound like one.

Kenny022593
10-17-2008, 01:00 PM
No, but you sure sound like one.

oh yea i get my nails done every day it only costs 50 cents so i can afford it

mtommer
10-17-2008, 01:21 PM
i know that most of the people on these boards are over 18 and have access to money but the reason i want the backpack not only for school is because its just becoming a nusence with my three racquet bag. i want something smaller that i can just put a racquet or two grips and three balls that is really all i bring to the court anyways

Honestly, it's a good idea. I've never tried the bag but from what I've heard there is a difference between "normal" backpack quality and tennis backpack quality. I would try to hit a pro shop and see what they carry. If they have them, compare the zippers (are they big, heavy duty?), the material (cheap and thin?) and overall "feel" of quality. If it seems decent, try it out!

phucng_10
10-17-2008, 08:04 PM

It's up to you. I wouldn't waste my money on a tennis backpack because I have a locker at my school to put my 6 pack racquet bag in and all my accessories.

Kenny022593
10-18-2008, 07:31 AM
It's up to you. I wouldn't waste my money on a tennis backpack because I have a locker at my school to put my 6 pack racquet bag in and all my accessories.

oh yea i forgot to say that it is hard to fit my 3racquet bag into my school locker because my highschools lockers are more centered around height then width and they dont give tennis a locker room so we have to use our school lockers

mozzer
10-18-2008, 08:06 AM
Just take your racket in its case, thats what i do. Then you can put the balls in your schoolbag.

YonexForrealz
12-18-2008, 08:01 PM
well i have the 2007 yonex backpack and i put my books and stuff in it and also my tennis stuff
i go to high school and a lot of people bring their tennis racquets to school
and a lot of people usually have backpacks for tennis
some just carry it around in a case and have a regular backpack
but nobody at my school ever gets made fun of

well anyways i saw the 2008 backpack
i like it only because it has more pockets
i can't really fit a lot of stuff in my backpack that i have right now
but it works

Storm_Kyori
12-19-2008, 08:38 AM
I also thought about buying a backpack, I have a Babolat 12pack and it's montrous, I put my books, extra clothes, school shoes, and other tennis junk. It's big, nobody makes fun of me, but it is a hassle when taking stuff out and when it rains and I had no idea, and end up carrying my crap all around school when I could have easily carried my backpack. I go to college 30 mins away and the weather report is never accurate. It'll say it will rain, but the court ar perfectly dry. Moving along, I bought the tournament 6pack bag, and that thing was way too small, it was supposed to be a six pack, but my wilson 3 pack fit more stuff. I don't know their backpacks differ, but it might also be small. If ppl make fun of you, they must be messed up in the head or just too immature.