PDA

View Full Version : Prince Head Tape Black

kevlar
10-19-2008, 05:35 AM
I have seen some Prince head tape people left behind at tennis court months ago. Quality way better than Babolat, and it definitely will go well with Prince rackets too. But I have not seen it sold anywhere in US. Seached the internet but found some sites sold it in white color only. Does anyone know where can I purchase it? Thanks!

Conquistador
10-19-2008, 06:56 AM
I have seen some Prince head tape people left behind at tennis court months ago. Quality way better than Babolat, and it definitely will go well with Prince rackets too. But I have not seen it sold anywhere in US. Seached the internet but found some sites sold it in white color only. Does anyone know where can I purchase it? Thanks!

do you mean "racquet savers" like to put over the grommet?

kevlar
10-19-2008, 07:25 AM
do you mean "racquet savers" like to put over the grommet?

Yes. My racket has head bumper guard, so I use the tape only to protect both sides of the racket, for I often have to hit the ground to maintain balance when stretched wide retrieving balls

Conquistador
10-19-2008, 08:01 AM
Yes. My racket has head bumper guard, so I use the tape only to protect both sides of the racket, for I often have to hit the ground to maintain balance when stretched wide retrieving balls

yea i havent seen any...The only one ive seen in stores is Wilson