PDA

View Full Version : Great Division 1 Match Coming Up Tomorrow At Stanford Tennis Stadium, Live Webcam

Fedace
10-20-2008, 07:45 PM
ON tuesday 11:30 am pacific time, Bradley Klahn and Alex Clayton play for the ITA Regional championships at home. They have defeated the best of west coast could throw at them and they are in the finals. This could be a potential future Wimbledon final as well. Tournament was being held at Cal but now the finals will be held at Taube family stadium at Stanford. They have earned that right. This could be a GREAT match, could rival Nadal vs Federer in intensity. Also a great things to come with a strong team in next season as well. WATCH all the action on webcam LIVE:
http://gostanford.cstv.com/livestats/tennis/StanfordTennis.html:
http://gostanford.cstv.com/sports/m-tennis/stan-m-tennis-body.html

Joeyg
10-21-2008, 04:12 AM
A future Wimbledon final as well. You are truly a complete moron.

jaggy
10-21-2008, 05:35 AM
A future Wimbledon final as well. You are truly a complete moron.

He did say it could be, lol

Fedace
10-21-2008, 04:31 PM
Alex Clayton WINS in close thrilling 3 sets. It could have been the best division 1 college match in 10 years. Congratulations to Alex.

Michael Bluth
10-27-2008, 08:09 AM
Glad to see one of Stanford's young bloods performing well. Has Thatcher been doing well in these individuals as well?

IMO he has greater potential then either Klahn or Clayton to play at the top levels of tennis. If he upgrades his groundstrokes to be on the same level as his serve and dedicates himself fully to tennis after college he'll be a top level player. Klahn could also be a top 50 player but I don't know about Clayton so much.

Fedace
10-27-2008, 08:13 AM
Glad to see one of Stanford's young bloods performing well. Has Thatcher been doing well in these individuals as well?

IMO he has greater potential then either Klahn or Clayton to play at the top levels of tennis. If he upgrades his groundstrokes to be on the same level as his serve and dedicates himself fully to tennis after college he'll be a top level player. Klahn could also be a top 50 player but I don't know about Clayton so much.

You are so right. Thacher has GREAT potential. However, he is suffering from this back injury. I am not sure what the exact history on this is. but i have heard this has been a ON and OFF problem for him. but he is fully expected to make a comeback for the season start in January. He did play the Doubles event in the ITA regionals but lost early. I just hope he is not another Matt Bruch in the making. Matt has been greatly limited in his playing time due to constant on and off injury issues.:???: