PDA

View Full Version : Going to college in Usa (UK)

Alexio92
10-25-2008, 11:30 AM
Hi I am looking at going to college in the usa, and as I play tennis would like to play tennis. I need help though because I have not really found out that much about doing it, but my friend is going next year. I believe I have to take a SAT test then apply to a college but what do I have to do about getting on the tennis team?

I am looking at div 2?

BestLefty UK
10-25-2008, 11:35 AM
I think you have to contact them about your tennis and maybe send them a video of yourself playing tennis and then discuss with them. What NTRP are you?

srv vlly
10-25-2008, 11:50 AM
make a list of colleges u want to go to and email the coach and tell him ur situation. have a video ready, or on youtube and when they ask u can mail it or send them the link. goodluck

Alexio92
10-25-2008, 11:51 AM
I think you have to contact them about your tennis and maybe send them a video of yourself playing tennis and then discuss with them. What NTRP are you?

I am inbetween a 4.0/4.5 right now I think, just turned 16. Started to really try at the beginning of this year and I have improved loads since then.

babolat15
10-25-2008, 06:28 PM
^do u really have a k pro staff

MEAC_ALLAMERICAN
10-25-2008, 06:43 PM
Hi I am looking at going to college in the usa, and as I play tennis would like to play tennis. I need help though because I have not really found out that much about doing it, but my friend is going next year. I believe I have to take a SAT test then apply to a college but what do I have to do about getting on the tennis team?

I am looking at div 2?

If you are serious about playing along with contacting and finding a school, you need to apply/register with the NCAA Clearinghouse. Once you find a school, and they are interested they will tell you all you need to do. But get it done as early as possible.