PDA

View Full Version : Juan Carlos Ferrero's racquet

bartman
02-10-2005, 07:42 PM
I know that Juan Carlos Ferrero has switched from prince to head and I was wondering what racquet he is using and if it is for sale at TW.

pchoi04
02-10-2005, 08:54 PM
Hes using the Flex-Point LM Radical... There is already a post on this and they have pictures... I think hes really using a LM racquet because you can see the bumps

verdasco67
02-11-2005, 01:11 AM
the racquet will be out after the french, before wimbledon.

jura
02-17-2005, 12:27 AM
has the same mold as the old one. But they also will issue a new model in 100 sq. in. and with only 16 main strings. This might be the racquet of Ferrero. The new Flexpoint models will be presented in March.

TennisD
02-17-2005, 06:18 AM
Yes, the new Flexpoint Radical does indeed have LM bumps in the regular positions. How do I know? I've seen one, and as soon as it is strung, I shall hit with it!

THE ANIMAL
02-17-2005, 08:03 AM
There are also holes on the side where the flex point is that go all the way through. Andres obviously doesn’t have this as he’s still using his paint job custom mix of a Donnay pro one mixed with a Head and as before with the painted bumps instead he has a painted hole and fake dip where as Ferreros has the dip and the hole in it and the ribs I think this will be the stick they will bring out.

TennisD
02-17-2005, 10:31 AM
That is indeed true! However, I've been told Agassi actually plays with a Prince underneath that PJ!

jura
02-17-2005, 06:31 PM
That is indeed true! However, I've been told Agassi actually plays with a Prince underneath that PJ!
The construction might be like Prince, but the mold is not. The string pattern is different to his old Prince Graphite. But when he came to Donnay he asked for a rcquet equal to his Prince and I don't think that he told something else to Head :-)

TennisD
02-18-2005, 07:57 AM
NEWS!!! I have played with the Head Flexpoint Radical! I shall post a review later!

Guga_x
02-18-2005, 08:05 AM
I have the slight feeling that this might be the perfect racket for me. At least from the specs that have been going around.

Please post that review as soon as you can.

Thanx.

b.
02-19-2005, 04:17 PM
Hehe. Head is punishing their air-brush artists severely. First bumps, now - holes.

What is next they will have to "paint".

No available pictures of that racquet? To see a new gadget?