PDA

View Full Version : New tecnifibre bags!

topspinmonkey5
10-28-2008, 02:43 PM
Saw verdasco on tv with one, looked sweet. Low and behold they have them here. They look NICEEEE. Check out the backpack straps/padding. Can anyone comment?

http://www.tennis-warehouse.com/descpageBGTFUSA-TFTVO29.html

tsongaali
10-28-2008, 04:08 PM
Pretty pricey bags:(

Must have at least thermal.

Il Mostro
10-28-2008, 04:12 PM
Just ordered the VO2 Max 12-pack. Not inexpensive, but not out of line compared to other high quality stuff (you can pay the same for the top of the line Becker 3-pack as the TF 9-pack; the mega bag is more than the TF 12-pack). The consensus is that the new TF bags are great. See the TW's video where it is stated that the quality of the materials is the best they've ever seen. Thermo is not a deal breaker for me, as I never store my bags in extreme temps.

hyogen
10-28-2008, 04:15 PM
does look like good quality. i may have to get one of these instead of the super six bag.

T1000
10-29-2008, 06:44 PM
I might order one. I have the old twelve pack and these are bigger. My friend has one and its huge. Really well built. His is in perfect condition and he got them the day they came out (he's tough on his bags, he ruined a wilson kblade super six pack in 6 days

heninfan99
03-18-2009, 06:26 AM
Thermal Schmermal. I think the thermal bit is not necessary and a gimmick. Keep your racquets in your house/apt when not using them. My apt. is thermally protected. :)

Il Mostro
03-18-2009, 09:29 AM
These bags are *thickly* padded. No difference in temps between racquets stored in my VO2 12-pack and my Wilson Tour Tournament bag (with thermo-guard).

Just scored a VO2 six-pack for air travel. Even my TF contacts could not get me this bag since the company limits skus in the USA to 12, 9, and backpack bags. BTW, the backpack is *sweet*.