PDA

View Full Version : Team Capatin of Tennis Club

NickH87
10-29-2008, 08:35 PM
So today I was appointed team captain by volunteering of my university's tennis club. We just started it this semester and I am psyched to be basically the head of the club. We had 7 people at the meeting, but over 20 on our mailing list.

This thread really has no point other than that this kicks ***, they will set up courts in the gym to practice in the winter and will get started with facing other schools in the northeast and tri state area during the spring semester.

Also tournaments, but I doubt we will win anything lol.

phamster
10-30-2008, 07:32 AM
nick,

what school?

do you want a match against purdue club tennis, i can probably make that happen

phamster

http://www.phamphotos.com/Collages/purduecollage.html

NickH87
10-30-2008, 10:54 AM
I am at sacred heart university.

I want to say yes, but since we just started literally yesterday, I have to see what level everybody is at and how many people are willing to travel and whatnot. There were one or two people who have never played so I am sure they need some time before they start traveling. But I will let you know come spring time, we have the gym to practice in, so I will see how much progress we make and how many more people will join.

rabidturtle
11-28-2008, 08:21 PM
You should look into TennisOnCampus, they can help fund your club if you need money.

T1000
11-28-2008, 10:09 PM
sacred heart university in fairfield, ct? I live right by there. good luck to your club team.