PDA

View Full Version : Klatu Verata Necktie & other T10V 93 users

bad_call
10-31-2008, 06:23 AM
KVN - been playing with the C10 Pro 98 for a few weeks now. the C10 offers a touch more power and a lot more flex than the T10V 93. transitioning between the 2 takes a bit of adjustment so decided to add a bit of lead to bump the power and make them a bit more equal. put two 5" strips of 1/2" tape (split into 4 strips of 1/4") at around 2:45 and 9:15 or so.

definitely recommend this little bit of leading to the T10 V if you are looking for a bit more power. serves were especially outrageous and groundstrokes along with volleys have a bit more sting.

Klatu Verata Necktie
11-05-2008, 04:45 AM
Thanks for the post and please forgive the delayed response, I've been away from the boards for a while because of a bad knee.

As for the C10 Pro, I've played with it a few times and was impressed by its soft and forgiving feel. The reason I don't see switching to it is its open pattern. I've found that my game works best with a closed 18x20 pattern.

I was actually impressed with the new Powerbridge 10. It had a soft enough feel, a tight pattern, and reminded me of a slightly larger T10v.

At this point in time, I'm actually quite satisfied with the frame I'm currently using and don't plan to switch in the foreseeable future.

Thanks for your insights, though.

bad_call
11-05-2008, 07:05 AM
KVN - sorry to hear about your bad knee. i've had a few scares (and leg injuries) so i try to stay aware of the wheels.

both string patterns offer something a little different so i choose accordingly. :)