PDA

View Full Version : The Music City Challenger 2008: What frames am I seeing this year?

BounceHitBounceHit
11-01-2008, 06:58 AM
Came out this morning first thing to catch the warm ups, and what two frames should I spot right off the bat? You got it! The K90 and MGP Mid!!! Maybe mids DO have a place in professional tennis? :) CC

sargeinaz
11-01-2008, 09:37 AM
I think they do as well. Pro's know what is best for them, so if they are using a mid then who am I to argue? By the way, I really feel the MG Prestige Mid is a great stick that will be appreciated for a long time, so it's nice to hear pro's are using it.

mtommer
11-01-2008, 10:31 AM
I think they do as well. Pro's know what is best for them, so if they are using a mid then who am I to argue? By the way, I really feel the MG Prestige Mid is a great stick that will be appreciated for a long time, so it's nice to hear pro's are using it.

I think it will be similar to the ProStaff Classic 6.1 (the red, yellow, and black one - is the name right?)

mary fierce
11-01-2008, 01:18 PM
I'm watching the ATP from Paris and just about everyone is using larger frames. Perhaps these guys are stuck at the challenger level because they're too stubborn to move up to an adequate head size.

oest10
11-01-2008, 01:34 PM
I think it will be similar to the ProStaff Classic 6.1 (the red, yellow, and black one - is the name right?)Yes, It's named Pro Staff Classic 6.1

treblings
11-01-2008, 01:36 PM
I'm watching the ATP from Paris and just about everyone is using larger frames. Perhaps these guys are stuck at the challenger level because they're too stubborn to move up to an adequate head size.

Thatīs probably the reason:)