PDA

View Full Version : Adidas Barricade Shanghi Shoe

takl23
11-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Are you going to get a pair of these? I think they're pretty sweet, but hopefully they'll drop in price...

Cheers,

Tim

JavierLW
11-02-2008, 08:33 AM
Are you going to get a pair of these? I think they're pretty sweet, but hopefully they'll drop in price...

Cheers,

Tim

I wish I could, but I just bought the all black Limited edition which is also sweet.

It's nice to see they came out with someone else that's unique, but I dont think it will drop in price since it's limited. If any of their other BV variations mean anything, it will be around for a limited time and then it will disapear.

(which I still think is weird that they are doing that with the all black shoe, and possibly some of the white variations they had)

rafael17_13@hotmail.com
12-07-2008, 03:04 PM
wrong thread go to the shoe threads you'll get more post and I them didn't really like them

pfchang
12-07-2008, 05:41 PM
i'd be like Usain Bolt!11:):):)

Capt. Willie
12-08-2008, 08:14 PM
I doubt you will see a price drop in these. They will sell out like the Shanghi B-IVs from last year.

zapvor
12-09-2008, 04:36 AM
yea maybe next year

rafael17_13@hotmail.com
12-12-2008, 12:16 PM
yea maybe next year

if they did drop it probably be because when they created the shoes they also planned on the shorts and shirt but something happen and the shirt didn't come out so they won't even make the shirt so that's probably why they will drop the price on the shanghi shoes. I also heard they aren't as durable as the other barricades

Storm_Kyori
12-13-2008, 01:14 PM
Nope, I want some Babolat shoes. I don't have any gold/black to match them with anyway. I couldnt fit my feet into the IV, I doubt the V is going to be any different.

zapvor
12-14-2008, 11:25 AM
if they did drop it probably be because when they created the shoes they also planned on the shorts and shirt but something happen and the shirt didn't come out so they won't even make the shirt so that's probably why they will drop the price on the shanghi shoes. I also heard they aren't as durable as the other barricades

oh ok. i found a black and gold trefoil shirt that is in the originals collection that would match it perfectly. but its too expensive