PDA

View Full Version : WOW, that's head-light.

Nanshiki
11-02-2008, 10:27 PM
Based on my rough measurement, my Pro Staff Classic is 14 points head light (give or take a point)...

And that's AFTER strapping 13 grams to the 3 and 9 O'Clock spots. So I'd guess it was still 13 points head light without the weight (it weighed 13.2 ounces without any weights). This is probably because I've got a long overgrip and a bunch of electrical tape on the handle for custom sizing... adds a bit of weight to the handle.

I wonder who has the most freakishly head-light racquet... haha

louis netman
11-03-2008, 09:42 PM
Based on my rough measurement, my Pro Staff Classic is 14 points head light (give or take a point)...

And that's AFTER strapping 13 grams to the 3 and 9 O'Clock spots. So I'd guess it was still 13 points head light without the weight (it weighed 13.2 ounces without any weights). This is probably because I've got a long overgrip and a bunch of electrical tape on the handle for custom sizing... adds a bit of weight to the handle.

I wonder who has the most freakishly head-light racquet... haha

I used 16pts HL PRTis while I recovered from a shoulder injury. It weight a total of 37 grams. Those frames are now 12pts HL and 365g...

Some people freak out at this, but there's really no weight coming off the already substantial hoop...

i8myshirt
11-03-2008, 09:52 PM
37 grams? Do you mean 370?