PDA

View Full Version : Need a racquet suggestion

BDAZ
11-03-2008, 07:29 PM
A guy at my club broke his old Prince 720 Longbody (I think that's it. It's basically the Synergy DB 26 Longbody, silver/black). Anyhow, he's wondering what is out there that might have a similar feel. I'm not altogether what to tell him. Any advice, other than to just demo a truckload of racquets? He says that the length, or lack thereof, isn't important. He'll adjust. I was thinking maybe Head MG Radical Pro? Thanks.

TW Staff
11-04-2008, 05:35 AM
A guy at my club broke his old Prince 720 Longbody (I think that's it. It's basically the Synergy DB 26 Longbody, silver/black). Anyhow, he's wondering what is out there that might have a similar feel. I'm not altogether what to tell him. Any advice, other than to just demo a truckload of racquets? He says that the length, or lack thereof, isn't important. He'll adjust. I was thinking maybe Head MG Radical Pro? Thanks.

If the guy wants a similar racquet to what he was playing with, you'll need to find the racquets head size, length and weight. I believe that the head size for that racquet was 100 sq. in, the length was 28 inches and the weight was 11.2oz. There are no racquets made at that length anymore but their are some that I can recommend from the Prince line that would have a similar head size and weight. The feel should be similar since they will be Prince racquets as well. The three racquets that I think he should look at are the Prince Ozone 7, Prince Speedport White and the Prince Speedport Black.

Danny, TW

nik_893
11-04-2008, 12:48 PM
He could try the POG longbody.