PDA

View Full Version : Bosworth Custom Tour 96

LafayetteHitter
11-04-2008, 10:30 AM
I am in the process of completing the specs I would desire for a custom Bosworth Tour 96. I am shooting ideally for it to be spec on with my G-starr frames that I have. This brought me to a question, if you had the option of picking your static weight, swing weight, handle shape, strung stiffness and balance what would you pick?

pennc94
11-17-2008, 10:06 AM
I am in the process of completing the specs I would desire for a custom Bosworth Tour 96. I am shooting ideally for it to be spec on with my G-starr frames that I have. This brought me to a question, if you had the option of picking your static weight, swing weight, handle shape, strung stiffness and balance what would you pick?

I am very interested to hear about your experience with Bosworth and what you think of the frames as I am also contemplating this route. Can you share the details of your interactions with Bosworth?

As far as your question, I would be sure to be happiest with frame stiffness as you cannot modify that after the fact.

LafayetteHitter
11-17-2008, 12:52 PM
I talked to someone at Bosworth that mentioned the price was $299 so I was going to go ahead and spec on out, but then when I called again and spoke with Jay he said the workers quote was incorrect and that it was actually $399. He is very nice and professional though. The flex is not optional and the standard setup comes to about 62 flex. At $299 I was going to make the jump, but 800 for a pair which I need is just too much in my opinion.