PDA

View Full Version : Fischer M Pro differences?

pfchang
11-05-2008, 02:49 PM
I'm not quite sure about this, but are the Fischer M Speed pro #1 (red/green)
and the M Pro #1 (yellow/green) the same?

i always thought the yellow/green version just had the NT upgrade and a new PJ, but upon further examination, the sticks looks different at the throat.

anyone care to comment?

pfchang
11-06-2008, 05:15 PM
anyone??????

Djokovicfan4life
11-06-2008, 06:27 PM
I haven't tried the M Speed version, so I'm not really qualified to comment on this. I could tell you the difference between the yellow/green M Pros and the red/black ones though.

AceofBase
11-06-2008, 07:47 PM
I got the the red and green one, but i think the yellow one is suppose to be the same stat and compound as the UL or SL but just the weight or swing speed that make it different. The red and green as to compare to the UL its made up of different compound then the SL, so i guess they play different due to the compound.

pfchang
11-06-2008, 08:33 PM
I got the the red and green one, but i think the yellow one is suppose to be the same stat and compound as the UL or SL but just the weight or swing speed that make it different. The red and green as to compare to the UL its made up of different compound then the SL, so i guess they play different due to the compound.

no idea what you just said, but i'm talking about the differences between the SL versions of the m pro's.

are they the same stick with the new NT, and the paintjob, or are there actual changes in the stick? like shape wise, that stuff.

Mansewerz
11-06-2008, 11:43 PM
I've heard of new pallets....but i'm not sure.

crism54
11-12-2008, 02:14 AM
the new handle model, grip sheel toolbox,fit perfectly on the old model of racket then the two types are interchangeable. I will post the photos.