PDA

View Full Version : Prince Thriple Threat Graphite

LanEvo
11-05-2008, 08:07 PM
anyone ever use these? how do these play? i recently picked up the Mid and the OS version of these, also are they worth anything?

brodey147
11-05-2008, 08:18 PM
As someone who's used them for the last 7.5 years, I have to say they're a very good racquet. I first started using them my senior year of high school after I got back from a bout with Mono. I had been previously been using a Wilson 6.1 Prostaff Classic, and the Triple Threat's lighter weight yet similar feel won me over. I've used the racquets all through college and dental school, and I just picked up some more (which are in like-new condition), and I have to say they're much stiffer. Seems to me my stash have really softened up over the years, so you may find them to be too stiff. I used the MP, which comes in at 27.5", as does the OS, whereas the Midsize is the standard 27". With the Triple Threat weighting system, the racquet actually feels much heavier than it is, but I like the sensation of swinging something heavy without all the mass. I choke up a little bit on my volleys so the lack of maneuverability doesn't pose an issue either. Hope this helps!

LanEvo
11-05-2008, 08:22 PM
u wanna buy any of mine?

brodey147
11-06-2008, 05:22 AM
No thanks. I only use the Midplus. Thanks though.