PDA

View Full Version : Some advice please (relax, not another one of those "Which racquet?" threads)

[d]ragon
11-05-2008, 09:34 PM
I've been playing the the LM Radical MP for awhile and it plays pretty well. But one thing I really don't like is the weight distribution. It feels like there is alot of weight concentrated in the head even though the racquet is headlight. This produces the feeling of a high swingweight and head heaviness. I was thinking of adding some lead to the handle. Do you think this is a good way to fix this problem?

Thanks

paulorenzo
11-05-2008, 09:37 PM
yessirrrrr.

phoenicks
11-06-2008, 12:39 AM
LM radical for high swingweight ??? seriously i find it very easy to swing around. sorry off topic.

If you really think it's head heavy, than you can try, after all how could u know how will the racquet plays like if u haven't even try.

I would suggest opening the butt cap and putting the lead inside it, don't use the lazy method of wraping it over (or under ) the original grip and cover it with overgrip, because I have tried it and the vibration from the handle there ( I got lead in the 3,9 o'clock position as well ) really kills my arm, it's like the vibration suddenly magnify itself a few time.