PDA

View Full Version : Slazenger Challenge VII (Seven) (7)

jamesphumphrey
11-06-2008, 01:25 PM
I recently moved and in the process found my old Slazenger Challenge VII racquets. I bought them back in 1990 and played with them for years. For fun, I took them out last week and just played great with them. I'm a 4.5 player and my serves and volleys were especially improved. My backhand felt better too. I even found my slice backhand again. Pretty much every part of my game was on fire.

The racquet is mid-sized, white, and made of graphite and ceramics. It's pretty heavy and the balance is handle heavy. There's a pretty noticeable amount of give (flexibility) in the racquet which I think is key to my improved shots (especially the slice backhand).

Since I'm playing so well with these racquets (until I start having arm problems :), I thought I'd try to pick up a few more of them on ****. Strangely, though, I can't find anything about them using Google. It is pretty clearly labelled Slazenger Challenge VII, but no combination of search terms has pulled up anything.

Does anyone else remember or currently use these racquets? Is anyone interested in selling one?

Thanks,

James

treblings
11-06-2008, 01:31 PM
You got the name right. not surprised though, that you couldnīt find anything . itīs not exactly a well-known racket.