PDA

View Full Version : What Do U Think About Prince Speedport White?

SHRIEK
11-07-2008, 04:04 PM
I CURRENTLY BOUGHT THIS RAQUET HOWEVER I DON'T NOE HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER RAQUETS AND I DONT KNOW THE TENSION IT SHOULD BE ON AND BLAH BLAH BLAH IS IT A GOOD RAQUET?:confused:

iplaybetter
11-07-2008, 04:07 PM
its nice, to answer you at all we need to know alot about how you play and your previouse equipment

but try around 58-60 with psgd as a starting point

Djokovicfan4life
11-07-2008, 04:13 PM
You bought it, yet you have no idea how it compares to other racquets? Brilliant.

As far as tension goes, for starters you should take the recommended tension range and string in the middle of that range. Your recommended tension range is 53-63 lbs, so I'd try stringing at 58 lbs and go from there based on your preferences.

SHRIEK
11-07-2008, 04:42 PM
You bought it, yet you have no idea how it compares to other racquets? Brilliant.

As far as tension goes, for starters you should take the recommended tension range and string in the middle of that range. Your recommended tension range is 53-63 lbs, so I'd try stringing at 58 lbs and go from there based on your preferences.

HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LUV THIS RAQUET!!!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER RAQUETS!!
I LOVE BASHING THE BALL REALLY HARD!!!
I HAV TO PUT SO MUCH TOPSPIN TO KEEP IT IN THOUGH...:confused:

SHRIEK
11-07-2008, 04:44 PM
I Have Ia Lasooish Forhand Now And Its Been Going In Constantly Now...
I Think My Lessons Finally Paid Off.... Even Though I Was Advised Not To Hit Hard.... Ive Gotten Better Though.... Who Am I Talking To? I'm So Stupid, Writing To Mysel Lmfao

SHRIEK
11-07-2008, 04:45 PM
Mafil... Hmmmm

Djokovicfan4life
11-08-2008, 03:19 PM
HEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LUV THIS RAQUET!!!!! I JUST WANT TO KNOW HOW IT COMPARES TO OTHER RAQUETS!!
I LOVE BASHING THE BALL REALLY HARD!!!
I HAV TO PUT SO MUCH TOPSPIN TO KEEP IT IN THOUGH...:confused:

For the love of God, turn the caps lock off. Your posts are painful to read.

That racquet is very powerful, indeed. You may want to try out some less powerful frames (Wilson K Blade, Prince Diablo, Fischer M pro, Volkl C10 Pro, etc.) and see if you like them any better.

P.S. Let me guess. You bought that racquet because of Sharapova, right?

game set match 46 TIMES!!
11-08-2008, 05:34 PM
good racquet but may not be for you it depends on if you like it

SHRIEK
11-09-2008, 03:58 PM
For the love of God, turn the caps lock off. Your posts are painful to read.

That racquet is very powerful, indeed. You may want to try out some less powerful frames (Wilson K Blade, Prince Diablo, Fischer M pro, Volkl C10 Pro, etc.) and see if you like them any better.

P.S. Let me guess. You bought that racquet because of Sharapova, right?

DONT READ THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)
P.S. sharapova doesn't use that raquet