PDA

View Full Version : Asian Racquets VS U.S. Racquets

allez_mike
11-09-2008, 12:25 PM
I've tried searching the differences between asian racquets and U.S. racquets but I want to know more! Do you guys have hands-on experience with using an asian racquet vs a U.S. racquet? My dad is going to China in a couple weeks so I might have him bring either a K90 or KBtour back.. advice?

tennisfreak15347
11-09-2008, 01:47 PM
well... a lot of U.S retail racquets are manufactured in China. are you talking about the asian versions of the K-six-one series for Wilson? they are definitely lighter than the U.S stock versions, if that's what you're asking. there is no asian version of the Kblade tour, though, if I'm certain.

IMO, I would not buy a racquet from any shady store in China, unless you know 100% that they are a legitimate retailer. there are a lot of fake racquets over there...

samster
11-09-2008, 01:49 PM
Almost all the rackets are Asian these days...all made in the PRC!

ac3111
11-09-2008, 02:12 PM
Almost all the rackets are Asian these days...all made in the PRC!

PRC? Peoples Republic of China?

jemsiter
12-02-2008, 11:07 PM
There IS an Asian version KBlade Tour
I have it right in front of me and it has been my main and favorite racket since I got it. I bought it from a legit dealer and it is 100% real. Not fake. It is 11.4 oz instead of 11.6 oz and 10 points headlight instead of 8 points headlight, which makes it a lot easier to use than the US version.