PDA

View Full Version : Babolat AeroStorm

HuskerG
11-10-2008, 06:43 PM
Curious on the AeroStorm and its power potential. On the Babolat website it claims that it is the most control oriented frame they have, but the specs seem to show something completely different. I am curious how the power compares to the Pure Storm, Pure Drive and Pure Storm Tour.

wangman31888
11-10-2008, 09:03 PM
haven't hit with aero storm but i seriously doubt that's the most control oriented racket, that would be the pure storm limited.

braves08
11-10-2008, 09:32 PM
I currently play with the Pure Storm and like it better than the Aerostorm. I had a chance to demo the Aerostorm but did not came away impressed. You do have to generate your own power so this is a control oriented stick. Volleys are decent. The spin potential of the Aerostorm is more than the Pure Storm. Overall, I enjoyed hitting with the Pure Storm better.

HuskerG
11-11-2008, 05:04 AM
I would agree that is should be the Limited that is the most control oriented. They don't have the limited listed on their website which seems weird though and they only have the Aero Storm and not the Aero Storm 2008

HuskerG
11-11-2008, 05:06 AM
You mention you play with the Pure Storm. Have you ever played with the Pure Storm Team? The version before this Pure Storm. Also did you hit with the Aero Storm 2008 or Aero Storm Tour?

featherlight
11-11-2008, 07:06 AM
i never hit with the areostorm but heard people say it is similar to the pure storm

takl23
11-11-2008, 07:29 AM
You mention you play with the Pure Storm. Have you ever played with the Pure Storm Team? The version before this Pure Storm. Also did you hit with the Aero Storm 2008 or Aero Storm Tour?

I used to have the PST. I wasn't a huge fan of it. I switched to the Pure Drive and now use the RQiS 1. The PST was lacking something that I could never quite put my finger on...

Cheers,

Tim

HuskerG
11-12-2008, 05:26 AM
I like the PST but what having problems as well. Seems I couldn't find my backhand with it which is my best shot. How would you compare the Pure Drive to the PST? Especially as far as power

PAINTJOBLOVERS
11-12-2008, 11:53 AM
i play with the aerostorm and i feel as much as power as i played with my pure drive just that with more control.

HuskerG
11-13-2008, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the info. I anxiously got my AeroStorm demo yesteday and it was cracked so will have to wait to get a another one. I did hit with the Pure Drive Cortex and liked the power potential, but it seemed way to bulky to me. Not heavy, but like I was swing a baseball bat or something. It was amazing on serve though.

I am real curious to try the AeroStorm though.

PC933
11-13-2008, 09:59 AM
I used to have the PST. I wasn't a huge fan of it. I switched to the Pure Drive and now use the RQiS 1. The PST was lacking something that I could never quite put my finger on...

Cheers,

Tim

Hi,

what converted you from Pure Drive to RQis - very relevant to my new request posted just now?