PDA

View Full Version : Women contending for NCAA individual title?

eeytennis
11-13-2008, 05:32 PM
What players do you think will win the NCAAs in the spring?

Julieta
11-15-2008, 08:28 AM

That's a good question. Probably the player who didn't play a heavy summer schedule. The players that did aren't as likely to peak at that time of the season. I would love for Aurelija from Arkansas to win.

BigBUBBA
11-15-2008, 08:38 AM
I live 20 minutes outside of Fayettville, so I'll be routing for Aurelija Miseviciute

Fedace
11-16-2008, 08:25 PM
I live 20 minutes outside of Fayettville, so I'll be routing for Aurelija Miseviciute

She looks kind of cute in the pics but i wonder if she is just as hot in person ??

BigBUBBA
11-17-2008, 05:45 AM
She looks kind of cute in the pics but i wonder if she is just as hot in person ??

she is as cute as it gets on court...alot of girls can't play amazing and look great!

sorry of my poor typing-broke my wrist:cry:

slice bh compliment
11-17-2008, 06:34 AM
Are you guys talking about 2009?
Well, Nostradamus [an avid tennis player] had some thoughts about a tall woman from Eastern Europe winning the NCAA nat'ls in the year 2009. He sees a powerfully built young woman with blondish-brown hair and a 2 handed backhand riding on a horse. Plays primarily from the baseline, moves well and hits pretty hard.

[thanks, Captain Obvious]

My sources say Nostradamus was writing about someone from Poland who plays at an American college in a warm climate.

When I asked Nostradropshot (great-great-great-great-grandson of Nostradamus) who he thought would win this year, he also said something about a woman on a horse winning the title.

Do you think the horse prophecy is a reference to a specific team mascot (Bronco, Mustang, Pony) or is this about steroids? Or an equine facial structure?

killR4hand
11-29-2008, 08:07 PM
How about former WTA touring pros the NCAA has somehow cleared? :confused:

Cal has 2 in Jana Juricova and Mari Andersson.

vsgut
11-30-2008, 04:49 AM
McDowell
Marino
Falconi

DUBS
McDowell, Falconi

Joeyg
11-30-2008, 07:27 AM
She looks kind of cute, wonder if she is as hot in person??? The 40 year old virgin strikes again.

Anyone that talks about women like this clown does is either:

A: Gay and deflecting
B: Twelve and still living at home
C: A hideous CHUD who sends women screaming into the night