PDA

View Full Version : What to do PROs ? I'm dying...

Aykhan Mammadov
02-15-2005, 09:31 AM
According rules 2004, section 29 (c) : "...A limited number of toilet/change of attire breaks may also be allowed, IF THIS IS ANNOUNCED IN ADVANCE OF THE EVENT."

HA-ha-ha-ha !!! I'm dying !!!! What does it mean ? So if it is not announced in advance it might be not possible to go to toilet at all ?

I'm sorry that touching such a personal thing, but there are a lot of people who go to toilet more frequently than others. This is some kind of side effect of psychological stress during a match. I'm not talking about the quantity of liquid they drink during matches.

So how to be with the "limited" number ? If say limit is 2 times, but I want 5 times for 30 seconds each ? What to do, to kill in yourself desire. Or to forget about match and wait till it's end ?

And if suddenly you want say for 15 minutes, something went wrong say after banana with your stomach ?

Ha-ha-ha !!!

Andy Hewitt
02-15-2005, 09:57 AM
It says what it says...

Aykhan Mammadov
02-15-2005, 10:05 AM
Andy Hewitt, I understand you are Roddick and Hewitt 50 to 50. But tell me whose right hand is yours ? Andy's or Lleyton's ?

Andy Hewitt
02-15-2005, 10:09 AM
yeah um why dont u learn to speak English and then try to insult me

fantom
02-15-2005, 10:22 AM
I've never seen a poster start more useless threads since I've been on these boards......ugh.

adnankujundzic
02-15-2005, 10:30 AM
I have seen many other, much more useless posts here. Check the boards and see posts about what racquets I should use, which strings at what tension, how does a certain shoe feel, how big of a racquet bag to bring to a tennis match .... Every posts that asks someone for their personal opinion, where you accept that opinion from a complete stranger that carries absolutely no credibility (except for few people here) is completely and utterly useless.

Couple of years ago at the state tournament I ate some plums and drank about a liter of water with them. 20 minutes later I had a huge problem and lost the match because I couldn't move out of the bathroom. It is a pile of crap. But it was that same rule that lost me the match.

Aykhan Mammadov
02-15-2005, 10:51 AM
yeah um why dont u learn to speak English and then try to insult me

Andy Hewit, why did you consider that I wanted to insult you ? Isn't "Andy Hewit" your alias ? If it is your real name then I personally excuse.

If it is alias and you meant that it is combination of Roddick and Hewit then what offencive did you see in my question ?

verdasco67
02-15-2005, 04:11 PM
Aykhan i think you should stop posting threads Lol =P seems like you keep making arguements!!

verdasco67
02-15-2005, 04:12 PM
or improve your english so they people wont misunderstand you! :)

VamosRafa
02-15-2005, 08:49 PM
I would never criticize someone for posting on an international tennis board (which is what this is) in less than perfect English.

If you do so, you put yourself in a situation where you won't get great input from folks in other countries. English may not be their first language, but they are pretty good at it, and do their best.

And how many of us in the USA can post on boards in other languages?

But I digress . . . .

I don't think there's a language issue here. I think Aykhan's English is as "perfect" as he (maybe she) wants it to be.

He can communicate what he wants to when he wishes, but then can muddy things when he wants to.

In short, he's manipulating us by saying what he wants, and then when we question him, he just mentions our misunderstanding by his poor English.

I have no issue with people who want to post here and have less-than-perfect English skills. Indeed, many of us in the USA don't have perfect English skills. *lol*

But we don't use them for manipulative purposes.

PS to Aykhan: If you don't understand this post, please let me know what language I should have this translated into (Spanish, Portugese, French, German, or whatever), and I will do so and post it. I don't want there to be any translation issue. I know your English is good enough to tell me what language is your preferred method of communication.

nSLICE
02-15-2005, 09:40 PM
his english is fine for some d00d from baku but the whole point is that his posts r just plain useless, nobody cares about washroom breaks or which socks players use

Kaptain Karl
02-15-2005, 09:59 PM
Oh Geez! Lighten up....

- KK

pound cat
02-16-2005, 03:42 AM
Well I've never seen so many "useless" threads that so many people have responded to. If it's useless ignore it; anyone who replies to it acknowledges it. Move on to a thread you consider more useful (see below, all of which are very useful) or stay here & do as the Kaptain suggests...lighten up.

RoddickRulez
02-16-2005, 04:28 AM
Aykhan Mammadov you are the worst poster eeeevvvveeeerrrr. :mad:

fantom
02-16-2005, 05:15 AM
Those useful threads are getting much harder to come by these days.....

TheNatural
02-16-2005, 06:36 AM
What sox does Federer use?That may be the missing element that lifts my game to another level.

verdasco67
02-16-2005, 06:48 AM
What sox does Federer use?That may be the missing element that lifts my game to another level.

lmao...............

Aykhan Mammadov
02-16-2005, 10:26 AM
VamosRafa, there was 1 thread where u asked me something and I really didn't understand. After that same thread vanished. Probably u and some yr friends tried to insult me, or irony over me.

U again without any reasons are telling that I'm manipulating people. First of all I told and I'm emphasizing it now again: I'm not here by commercial reasons ( I'm very rich - u can't imagine yourself), I don't have agreements with any tennis-player, related organistaions to create them image. I'm here just from my soul, just because I'm fanatic of tennis.

Yes, I joked about Brasil Open, yes I'm joking sometimes about socks and etc.., yes I love the game of Federer much more than others and I express my opinion here. So what else ? Why are u calling this as manipulating with people ? People are not toys to manipulate with them. And u don't talk from behalf of them, u talk from behalf of u. Do u think that I manipulate with u ?

Datacipher
02-16-2005, 10:48 AM
Well I've never seen so many "useless" threads that so many people have responded to. If it's useless ignore it; anyone who replies to it acknowledges it. Move on to a thread you consider more useful (see below, all of which are very useful) or stay here & do as the Kaptain suggests...lighten up.

and how many times have you posted in a thread, only to criticize the thread Poundcat? Calling the kettle black are we?

pound cat
02-16-2005, 01:47 PM
Moi??? Surely you jest.