PDA

View Full Version : Time Saver

Metzler
02-15-2005, 01:54 PM
FYI, some statements on a tennis discussion board that can safely be rejected out of hand without the need for an on-site investigation.
1) I have just been invited to an ATP tour event and am on my way there - details to follow.
2) I ran into Pete Sampras at my local park courts and beat him 4 and 3 - he asked me to keep it quiet but I have to share with just you folks.
3) Shouldn't we give Andy and Serena the benefit of the doubt on their injury timeouts?
4) I ran into Andre at the bus stop and he told me he's switched to Gamma 17 syngut@35lbs. - I'll post pics later.
Of course, if you have a life span of 1,000 years, feel free to keep an open mind (careful, keep that brain inside!) and dig further into any of the above. Also follow rainbows with a wheelbarrow handy to scoop up your treasure!

Mark55
02-15-2005, 02:41 PM
5.) "Anybody notice the ridiculously easy draws Mr. Andy Roddick always seems to get!!!"

RoddickRulez
02-15-2005, 03:15 PM
ppppllllllleeeeaaaaasssssssssseeeeee
this is the dumbest topic eeeeeeeeevvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeerrrrrrrrr

Fee
02-15-2005, 06:57 PM
How about I just ignore all threads started by Ayhkan What's-his-name? That will keep me young for sure.

VamosRafa
02-15-2005, 07:49 PM
How about I just ignore all threads started by Ayhkan What's-his-name? That will keep me young for sure.

And even if you don't ignore them, just realize his English is as good or bad as he wants it to be. *rollseyes*