PDA

View Full Version : Watch Dubai Open LIVE on the internet

Vlad
02-15-2005, 02:59 PM
o to zcamtennis.com for further directions, or go to atptennis.com, scroll down for Dubai duty free and click on live scteaming from center court

Men's center court coverage from the first round = $25

Both men's and womens events = $40.

I am not sure how much women's event separately but it is probably around 20-25 dollars

I have subscribed for a men's event next week.

Can't wait to see Fed, Safin, Agassi...

ibemadskillzz
02-15-2005, 03:02 PM
wow that is cool. So do you think it's really worth it?

Vlad
02-15-2005, 03:06 PM
I got the subscription.... I only get ESPN here but I don't get to see a lot of tennis except Williams, Roddick, Agassi and Federer.

I want to see Marat more especially now after he won AO.
I hope the streaming would be good and since it is payed I am sure there won't be a lot of people watching...

rhubarb
02-15-2005, 03:07 PM
Gosh, that seems a bit pricey.

Rotterdam is live on the internet too (at least it will be when they remember to activate the links!). Free.

nkhera1
02-15-2005, 03:58 PM
They are showing live Rotterdam matches for free? That sounds really good.

ibemadskillzz
02-15-2005, 05:35 PM
hey just make sure that you have a good videocard and a good flat expensive monitor.

helloworld400
02-16-2005, 01:52 AM
Gosh, that seems a bit pricey.

Rotterdam is live on the internet too (at least it will be when they remember to activate the links!). Free.

YOu mean there is supposed to be streaming video of the Rotterdam tourny??? :) what is the supposed link may I ask? Thanks.

rhubarb
02-16-2005, 03:06 AM
http://www.abnamrowtt.nl/

Enter the site, and you'll find yourself on the Dutch home page (the streaming options are not available on the English version of the site).

At the bottom you will see a section called "Photogallery, filmbeelden en meer". Click on the option "Op TV / Radio" which will take you to another page.

In the box entitled "Uitzendtijden TV / Filmarchief 2005" you'll see dates, times of operation with narrow and broadband options. The icon or text turns into a hyperlink when it is available.

Unfortunately, it has not been available for me yet this week. The same happened last year, but by the end of the week it was working fine, and the final was certainly streamed out live. However, it is possible they have implemented some sort of ip checking to only make it available to folks in the Netherlands like the BBC does for some UK coverage. Let's hope not!

helloworld400
02-16-2005, 09:32 AM
rhubarb: thanks for the link. I always looked at the ENglish version of the website; The link doesn't exist for me either - what a shame.

Are there any Dutch people (who are in Holland!) on this board who could try the link? It would be sweet to be able to watch these matches.