PDA

View Full Version : What Division College Tennis

kashgotmoney
11-28-2008, 10:37 PM
What division am i going towards... i just turned 16... I have a tournament tomorrow ( November 29 ) Playing 18's Open. I will Post a vid of my whole match on youtube and a video of the highlights. So just tell me what you think. Some of you may recognize another thread i have posted... This thread is only for my match. I want lots of HONEST feedback PLEASE!!!

CTennis11
11-29-2008, 12:37 PM
Even with each division there are some big gaps in college tennis. As others have pointed out there are a number of d2 and d3 teams that could beat d1 teams. You just have to find the school that has the right fit for you.

BestLefty UK
11-29-2008, 12:57 PM
You say you want "lots of HONEST feedback" but when someone gave it to you in the other thread you made, you came up with excuses... so it looked like you couldn't take honest feedback.
And also, was there a need to make another thread? You've made like 3 on the exact same subject which is: Will I be able to do something involved in tennis as a career? Could you not have just updated your other thread?

BigBUBBA
11-29-2008, 01:55 PM
You say you want "lots of HONEST feedback" but when someone gave it to you in the other thread you made, you came up with excuses... so it looked like you couldn't take honest feedback.
And also, was there a need to make another thread? You've made like 3 on the exact same subject which is: Will I be able to do something involved in tennis as a career? Could you not have just updated your other thread?

I wanted to say this myself...do some research yourself, bud. And I agree with CTennis-Some D3 can beat most D1...just apply to a few in each group-If D1, most likeley go for a weaker midmajor.

~Bubbs

Joeyg
11-30-2008, 06:14 AM
So Kash, why did you no show?

tennismom42
11-30-2008, 08:24 AM
So Kash, why did you no show?
Kash! what happened?