PDA

View Full Version : New Price, $225, 2 Paintjob Microgel Prestige Pros, 4 5/8

ssjadway
12-06-2008, 11:07 AM
Hello:

Price dropped to sell - $225 shipped and paypalled for both racquets.

new url that I believe works, and also has more and better pics:

http://picasaweb.google.com/hjadwani...y=U-EaE_i6sW8#

I have sold a few racquets on this forum recently so if references are needed, they can probably be obtained. Have also bought some racquets here.

2 Head Microgel Prestige Pro racquets, grip size 4 5/8 each, 16 x 19 string pattern, strung with Babolat Tonic + Ball feel (16g) natural gut on the mains at 58 lbs, and Xcel premium 16g at 52 lbs on the crosses, a couple of weeks ago, and used sparingly - about an hour and a half each racquet. So strings are almost new.

These were demos used for a few months by a Babolat-sponsored pro so they were painted in an auto-body shop and fitted with Babolat buttcaps. Fairway leather grips shown are NOT included, and if sold, new synthetic grips will be installed for the buyer.

Currently weigh around 358 grams per my cheap digital scale. Removal of leather grips will lighten the racquets by a few grams. They hit beautifully but are advanced racquets demanding a high level of skill and fitness, of which I lack the latter. One is in 9/10 condition, the other has two or three minor paint-chips, so maybe 7.5-8/10 condition.

Will sell both together. Price includes shipping and paypal in North America.

Please call 905-230-2750 or email at hjadwani@gmail.com if interested or have questions.

Thanks for your interest.

Harry Jadwani.