PDA

View Full Version : Did you liked this racquet?? (Prestige 660 tour)

c10
03-31-2004, 02:19 PM
Please tell me your likes and dislikes about this racquet.

Thanks a lot.

Radical
03-31-2004, 05:27 PM
It is a decent bat but feel a bit clumsy on the net as the head size 102 inch. I prefer i.Prestige MP or LM Prestige MP.

c10
03-31-2004, 05:51 PM
besides that, playing baseline, does it have good control?? is it a good control racquet??

Radical
03-31-2004, 09:21 PM
It is a control-oriented racquet, but it is a bit light to me which feel not solid as i.Prestige and LM Prestige offer. For baseliner, I suggest you to use IP or LMP instead, especially when you face an opponent hits with huge forehand ball.

Slava
04-01-2004, 02:05 AM
I agree that it is a control-oriented racquet, but it is anything but light (mine are between 12.1 to 12.3 oz strung) with a swingweight of 334. I have finally found a racquet that is awesome at everything: very heavy groundstrokes off of both sides with awesome control, VERY solid against hard hit balls & I can bomb serves with it. If I was a serve & volleyer or playing mainly doubles, MAYBE I'd go with a different frame (something more headlight for those reaction volleys?). Since I'm not, I would definitely choose this over the iPrestige (haven't tried the LM yet). Most of the time when I come in to net I have enough time to prepare & this frame performs awesome up there: very stable with great accuracy & power. Hope this helps.