PDA

View Full Version : FS: Dunlop Aerogel 100, 4 1/2, 9+

josef
12-10-2008, 03:51 PM
I bought this Dunlop Aerogel 100 (grip size 4 1/2) new from Tennis Warehouse about 5 months ago. I have played with it only on 3-4 separate occasions (for about 2-3 hours Total). I would say it's a 9.25/10. There are ZERO paint chips or scratches in the paint and the top bumper has 2-3 very minor scratches/scuffs. It was taken very good care of as this was the first brand new racquet I bought in about 4 years (i normally buy used).. The only issue, if you even consider it one, is when I took the tournagrip off that had been on for 5 months, some of the blue color from the tournagrip stayed on the white grip. It will probably rub off after playing, but I just thought I should mention it. You can't feel it, but you can see it :cry:

Also, there was never any lead added to this racquet and no modifications at all have been done. It is in it's beautiful stock form. ;)

It is strung with Babolat Tonic+ Feel 16g Natural Gut @ 58lbs.

Racquet will also come with original Dunlop Aerogel single Racquet cover/bag.

I will only ship to the Continental U.S. States and it can be yours just in time for Christmas for $115 shipped. :)

Lastly, I will gladly email photos upon request.
Please PM or email me if interested..
my email is: joey.p.allen@gmail.com

Thanks,
Joey A
"josef"
ps. references can be found under my screenname "josef2982" on the bay.

Gottabekin
12-10-2008, 07:20 PM
Oh man where were you a week ago when I was looking for one.

josef
12-11-2008, 11:29 AM
Oh man where were you a week ago when I was looking for one.

my bad.. i should've sold it sooner too. i've been hitting with the K90 for a while now..

oh yeah, Racquet has been SOLD!