PDA

View Full Version : Good sportsmanship or bad?

dcsdiego3
12-20-2008, 03:22 PM
When playing singles with my room-mate I audibly laugh out loud if she can't get to a shot I hit. I don't laugh if I hit a clean ripped winner but if she runs her a** off and can't get to it I find it funny so I laugh. She says I am being a bad sport and get's really ****ed at me. She asked me not to do it but I do anyway because I think she is just being too sensitive. What do you all think?

SirBlend12
12-20-2008, 03:26 PM
If your doing it just to do it, then I'd say stop.

If it's from the rush of hitting a good shot and feeling the pulse of competition, then tell her to suck it up. That's part of sports.

Hell, my hitting partner and I regularly insult and laugh at each other when were doing well. But that's us hitting or just playing a friendly match, not like a tourney or Varsity tryouts or anything.

dcsdiego3
12-20-2008, 03:56 PM
My bad...accidently posted thread twice(newb) please respond to other thread and I will try to delete this one.

10s talk
12-20-2008, 06:02 PM
I would #@%& you if you did it to me :mad:

Leublu tennis
12-20-2008, 06:10 PM
Kinda rude and cruel. Recognizing that you are doing that is the first step to curing the problem. I would take the next step and resist the nasty comments. Being good at a sport is not the same as being a good sport.

PopWar
12-20-2008, 06:50 PM
I would touch you all over with passion if you did it to me.:twisted:
Fixed.

Your friend is not the type that can take a joke, but if she asked you to stop then you should