PDA

View Full Version : okay you guys this may sound really stupid but im asking it anyway

anbu4ever11
12-20-2008, 08:40 PM
alright do you think it would look bad if your trying to get recruited and your wearing a forearm bandage or something that looks like you may be injured?would that hurt your chances.i might of messed up my forearm and wont know until monday if it dramatically effects my game.working out today and my forearm has this funny pain and my wrist a little.i wrapped it and it felt fine but im trying to get into a d3 school and they still havent seen me hit yet.so i was wondering if the problem persists and wrapping it keeps it fine would that hamper me getting in to a school if i still hit fine>?anyone ever get in this situation with having to wear bandages or braces on anything?thanks

tennismom42
12-20-2008, 09:59 PM
I would not think it would be a problem. Personally, and I *am* a mom, I would think it would show that you are proactive in taking care of yourself.

mcutilize
12-20-2008, 10:08 PM
just tell them you may be injured a little and you may not know so you should wear it. my coach told me that the players here in uw(university of washington) weren't taking all the right precautions to help them heal from their injuries so they got in mad trouble with the coach of the team because the help was free

tennismike33
12-24-2008, 09:14 AM
just tell them you may be injured a little and you may not know so you should wear it. my coach told me that the players here in uw(university of washington) weren't taking all the right precautions to help them heal from their injuries so they got in mad trouble with the coach of the team because the help was free

The UW program is one of the classiest programs. Coach Anger does a great job with the players that come to the UW program. I look forward to seeing some of their matches this year.

DoubleDeuce
12-26-2008, 10:22 AM
post deleted, wrong place

anbu4ever11
12-28-2008, 01:39 PM
wrong place lol

Nickk
12-28-2008, 01:56 PM
honestly? if it were me I'd probably wear a sweatband over it for tryouts.