PDA

View Full Version : masters tv

joshburger
12-22-2008, 01:17 PM
i am interested in possibly buying masters tv for 2009, i was wondering if its worth it, how the quality is, and if theres any better alternitives

joshburger
12-22-2008, 02:38 PM
does anybody currently get this? or know anything about it?

joshburger
12-23-2008, 07:33 PM
anybodyyyy?

welcome2petrkordaland
12-23-2008, 09:21 PM
gotten it the last two years. overall it's worth it. you stream all live stadium court matches (be they singles or dubs) and often there is another live match on a court of slightly lesser importance available for streaming. also you get daily highlights. bad thing is if you can't watch live, you miss the match; that is to say they currently don't have a daily archive of recently played matches from which you can choose. maybe we should suggest this feature for improvment. however, classic matches and popular matches/highlights are there for your enjoyment too.

quality is usually pretty good. they also have a choice sometimes as to whether you want to watch a match with commentators or without-very cool to watch a match without commentators.

if you have a problem with cable/dish (assuming you have tennis channel or channle showing matches), you can always fall back on mastersseriestv.

or if you're at work for example.

hope this hlelps

zacinnc78
12-24-2008, 12:32 PM
ttc seemed to be covering the masters better this year....it seemed i didnt use the web version as much as last year