PDA

View Full Version : Mark Teixeira's Pants!

ttbrowne
12-24-2008, 03:07 AM
Couple years ago, Our while a member of the MSBL/MABL league, our team needed pants. I had a buddy who worked in mangament at our local Minor League team. He was talking about having a lot of old pants that they needed to get rid of. I bought about 15 or 16 pair.

I have Mark Teixeira's Pants! All players write their names inside the pants at the waistband and he wrote his last name along with his number.

I played in 'em a number of games but I think I'll retire them now. hahaha

hollywood9826
12-24-2008, 03:52 AM
That guy is a doosh. He went from about 150 pounds his junior year to this yoked out freak around 220lbs his senior year of high school.

We played him in summer ball that year and he hit about 30balls out in BP. Then our pitchers struck him out 3 times and he went home early. Its fitting he signed with the Yankees. I would burn those pants if I were you. But if you need them use them. That spank dont deserve to have nothing retired.

Gorecki
12-24-2008, 04:04 AM
That guy is a doosh. He went from about 150 pounds his junior year to this yoked out freak around 220lbs his senior year of high school.

We played him in summer ball that year and he hit about 30balls out in BP. Then our pitchers struck him out 3 times and he went home early. Its fitting he signed with the Yankees. I would burn those pants if I were you. But if you need them use them. That spank dont deserve to have nothing retired.

Can you even properly spell is family name?

hollywood9826
12-24-2008, 04:24 AM
Can you even properly spell is family name?

What does that have to do with anything? I think the OP had it right actually.

But it doesnt matter how I spell that guys name he still is/was a roided up doosh. But he came along late enough nobody cares about it.

Dedans Penthouse
12-24-2008, 05:53 AM
I have Mark Teixeira's Pants! That's cool, but don't you wish you had what's in his pants?......no!, no!, no!, I meant the dinaro. :cool:

Hollywood9826, com'on pal, where's the "Yankee love?" :cry:

Geez, if I didn't know any better--looking at your Maryland location--I'd think you're maybe still ****ed off at that Jeffrey Maier cheapie "homerun." ;-)

".....Davey Johnson the former Met and now Baltimore Oriole manager has finished administering the Heimlich Maneuver to the excitable Oriole reliever Armando Benitez.... Benitez looks in for the sign from Chris Hoiles.....here's the 2-2 pitch to Jeter.....'crack!'....there's a fly ball down the right field line, Tony Tarasco appears to have a bead on it.....Tarasco at the warning track.....at the wall.....reaches.............IT'S GONE!.....AND THE GAME IS NOW TIED!!!"
:razz:--"it's gone!"