PDA

View Full Version : Atlanta doubles team looking for a strong 4.0 team to finish out the season

investorofmercy
12-28-2008, 06:10 AM
Team found!

We are looking for a Strong 4.0 that is playoff bound and wants some more depth. We are currently in the T2 Semifinals(4.5-) and won Fall t2 at 4.0. We can play line 1 on most 4.0 teams, line 2 on top teams and if we have to play line 3....we should be state bound. We know there are only 3 weeks left till playoffs but we only need to play in 2 to get us qualified.

post here if interested. We would be more than happy to practice with you first.

team found

10sfreak
12-29-2008, 07:08 PM
^^^I could be wrong here, but I don't think you can join a team mid-stream, as it were. In other words, since y'all weren't on the team to begin with, I don't think you can join it now that they're playoff-bound...

investorofmercy
12-30-2008, 02:26 PM
Actually, you can. As long as you are able to play in two matches before the playoffs. until last year you could actually join BEFORE the playoffs and get two matches in before state.

But we found a team and will be looking to help this 4-0 team become a 7-0 team and march through the playoffs on to state!

-

10sfreak
12-30-2008, 04:27 PM
^^^That's different than it is here in Rome. Here, you only have two weeks (I think) after the first match to sign up on the team....

Ronaldo
12-30-2008, 04:41 PM
Have Guns, Will Travel, eh?