PDA

View Full Version : Extremely important! Please help!

New_Guy22
12-30-2008, 08:26 PM
I'm going to play tennis with my friend and 2 girls. What're some ideas for how to flirt with one of the girls no matter what side she's on while we're playing doubles? This question qualifies as tennis tips right? :)

ayuname
12-30-2008, 08:27 PM
say ladies after everything you say.

- demetri martin.

fuzz nation
12-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Once or twice you could let a ball go wizzing by you while you're staring across the net at her like a stricken idiot... unless you're a stricken idiot.

I had to play doubles with a couple of my friends plus the most attractive lady I've ever met in my life (no exaggeration here) a couple of summers back. Guess who's turn it was not to stare too much on that day? I think I was even having a little trouble speaking - my friends were wondering why I was a little out of it. HA!

Keep it fun and try not to get too excited - you'll be fine...

David
12-30-2008, 08:43 PM
I would say be gentleman and do yourself.

tenzinrocks
12-30-2008, 08:56 PM
Say, "you got some nice strokes there", "want me to open a can of whoop ass? i mean can of balls?"

RestockingTues
12-30-2008, 09:19 PM
I'd say hit to the prettier one and keep it consistent. Don't give her patty cake balls (heh) but make them easy to return; at the end of the day, if she's happy with the way she played you just won a small battle. Tomorrow, ask her if she wants to hit again but play singles :D

baseline08thrasher
12-30-2008, 09:46 PM
Hit her in the back of her head while your serving.

-something not to do. =]
hahaha i've seen it happen.

Another thing:

play seriously, and have a little bit of cute competition.
Nothing serious.

kelz
12-30-2008, 10:49 PM
I'm going to play tennis with my friend and 2 girls. What're some ideas for how to flirt with one of the girls no matter what side she's on while we're playing doubles? This question qualifies as tennis tips right? :)

Hahaha, man I better subscribe to this thread. :)

azn_lefty_roddick_jr
12-30-2008, 11:00 PM
Say, "you got some nice strokes there", "want me to open a can of whoop ass? i mean can of balls?"

I like this one. :p

I like to hit sharp cross court angles, or hit short shots and make them run up, then lob it over or angle it off if you're at net... Teasing her, and having fun at the same time haha. x]

slice bh compliment
12-30-2008, 11:05 PM
Man, if she digs you, she digs you. There's no scam.

Be yourself, be confident. Be honest. Have a great time. Keep it real. Have a sense of humor. Be a gentleman. Play with ball control. Move smoothly and effortlessly (I'm told that's attractive).

Oh, and, that said, I do like the Demetri Martin line.

Feņa14
12-30-2008, 11:08 PM

I don't think such acts of self-stimulation would go down too well in this particular instance ;)

BeHappy
12-30-2008, 11:19 PM
I don't think such acts of self-stimulation would go down too well in this particular instance ;)

http://images.encyclopediadramatica.com/images/e/e5/DoubleFacepalmRickerPicard.jpg

New_Guy22
01-05-2009, 04:46 PM
Man, if she digs you, she digs you. There's no scam.

Be yourself, be confident. Be honest. Have a great time. Keep it real. Have a sense of humor. Be a gentleman. Play with ball control. Move smoothly and effortlessly (I'm told that's attractive).

Oh, and, that said, I do like the Demetri Martin line.

This makes sense. The girls find me attractive and I've no problem flirting in normal circumstances. I've never played tennis with girls before and flirting from a distance and while playing a sport seems difficult to me. I'm a 5.0 and have great movement so I've got the smoothness covered. I just don't want to seem too serious out there. So what are some other ideas?

hollywood9826
01-05-2009, 04:51 PM

I think his goal is to do her :)

ThA_Azn_DeViL
01-05-2009, 04:56 PM
I think his goal is to do her :)

By starting with himself ;)