PDA

View Full Version : V-Moda Vibe Duo earbuds

NoBadMojo
01-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Passing along the great experience I am having w. these. I've been on a quest for earphones/earbuds for my mp3 players for some while without much success until now. was looking to spend < 100

I tried and returned Shures and Etymotics in that price range.

I am using these mostly with a MotoRokr e8 musicphone. The inline mic and call button are great. They are easy to pop in and out and are kind of a hybrid in that they block a lot of outside noise but not as much as some others. They are light and comfortable and look like jewelry. I got the chrome ones. If you look around, you can find them for around 60 bucks. I like these so much I ordered another one in gunmetal.

The sound? I love the sound. It's more rich and full reminiscent more of the sound from your high end home stereo instead of the clinical type of sound you get from many of these in ear devices. But all the sounds are there. It doesnt have a huge bass, but it is def present <more so than many other phones>. It's not a muddy bass..it's tight and solid. The basslines from rockin blues come popping through. Hope this helps someone. There is a def large improvement over the pack ins that come with mp3 players and it was easy for me to find a good fit. reports of durability issues but they have a one year guarantee and seem to be solidly built

william7gr
01-03-2009, 06:37 PM
I am another happy costumer of these earbuds

lilxjohnyy
01-03-2009, 06:51 PM
tried it and broke on me twice... both less than 3 months