PDA

View Full Version : Serena on Password

Nuke
01-04-2009, 05:09 PM
60 Minutes ended and I didn't change the channel quickly enough . . . Serena is one of the celebrity contestants on Million Dollar Password.

I saw the first two rounds. Serena was giving the clues in one round and receiving in the second. Results -- ZERO correct answers in both rounds. She's terrible. Feel sorry for her partner.

Changing the channel -- my brain hurts.

mrmo1115
01-04-2009, 05:18 PM
60 Minutes ended and I didn't change the channel quickly enough . . . Serena is one of the celebrity contestants on Million Dollar Password.

I saw the first two rounds. Serena was giving the clues in one round and receiving in the second. Results -- ZERO correct answers in both rounds. She's terrible. Feel sorry for her partner.

Changing the channel -- my brain hurts.

Haha, I am happy I am not watching. Instead I am tuned on ESPN 2 HD watching SportsCenter. I was watching the Knicks Boston Game before, looks like their might be an upset?

mcutilize
01-04-2009, 05:55 PM
Haha, I am happy I am not watching. Instead I am tuned on ESPN 2 HD watching SportsCenter. I was watching the Knicks Boston Game before, looks like their might be an upset?

and you are correct it was an upset but i gotta rep for my team the suns

sureshs
01-04-2009, 06:04 PM
Serena's password is "dougHnut$"

mrmo1115
01-04-2009, 06:06 PM
and you are correct it was an upset but i gotta rep for my team the suns

I was afraid that it might have been a choke for the Knicks. But Celtics were still cold on shooting. Back to the topic, how did the show go for Serena or is still going on .