PDA

View Full Version : montfils video

joshburger
01-06-2009, 04:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fx2NReqIqQ4

wow amazing forehand

oneguy21
01-06-2009, 04:08 PM
That was the 120 mph forehand. Hardest forehand ever hit.

Sup2Dresq
01-06-2009, 04:25 PM
There is a varmit of a poster who claims to hit 110mph forehands.

*someone smell manure?*

Noveson
01-06-2009, 04:54 PM

*someone smell manure?*

Hah you think? Who is this poster?

Sup2Dresq
01-06-2009, 05:47 PM
Hah you think? Who is this poster?

Maybe if I can get a camera set up, with the radar, and can clock a 110mph FH I can send it in to the Guiness book to take the record for fastest FH by a male tennis player in pink shoes.

At least I can tell my grandkids that I accomplished something for all the money I manage to spend on this stupid game :)

J

I would bet money that I got a few up in that neighborhood yesterday morning. It was the first time in a while that I actually hit hard. Felt great to just let it fly.

We will have to press Mike Cottril into service, he is a wizard at calculating anything off of the video. Otherwise I will get in touch with my inner nerd.

J

Of course you are allowed to doubt.

You are still comming up for the indoor nats in Dec right?

I know how you always say there is no one you can hit with at a high level in your neck of the woods, so I will try to line up some sick hits for us.

Wait until you see me try to play dubs. It is well worth the price of admission.

J

It's hard enough to hit 110mph serve. To hit a FH that hard and not even be a pro (heck not even a strong 4.0 in most opinions) is hard to take.

Go Monfils. He's a beast.

kelz
01-06-2009, 08:39 PM

*someone smell manure?*

Probably could, just doubt it would stay in the tennis court.

Sup2Dresq
01-07-2009, 04:33 AM
Probably could, just doubt it would stay in the tennis court.

Highly doubt, even if it didnt have to land in. Not even if there was a happy gilmore running start... could it get that high for that level. Besides, we've seen video to help matters.