PDA

View Full Version : Isospeed Control Plus?

Automatix
01-08-2009, 01:38 PM
Sorry if this has been discussed. I was browsing through stringforum and found a string called Isospeed Control Plus. I know there's Control and Control Classic but Control Plus? That's a first to me.

Is it a new string? Or is it a replacement for one of the above? But it shouldn't replace the Control since it's built differently...

Isospeed Control:
http://www.stringforum.net/g_image.php?id=19

Isospeed Control Plus:
http://www.stringforum.net/g_image.php?id=92

Booyah
01-08-2009, 01:56 PM
anyone have any info on this? i use iso speed control currently in my hybrid. sounds interesing.

Jerry Seinfeld
01-09-2009, 04:46 AM
I am interested in a response as well. I would suggest reposting over in the TW Comments and Questions section. Since TW is the US distributor for this product it is a question they should be able to answer. Alternately perhaps Jens may see this thread and chime in from his perspective.

Automatix
01-09-2009, 06:12 AM
...perhaps Jens may see this thread and chime in from his perspective.

That would be great... :)

Automatix
01-11-2009, 12:31 AM
Bump up time...

Jens
01-11-2009, 04:31 AM
From my point of view, it is not very fortunate for a string brand to change the name of an existing string (Isospeed Control -> Control Classic) and release a new (different) string with the same name (Isospeed Control).

In order to avoid that ratings are mixed for the two versions of the strings which are both called Isospeed Control, the new string has been called "Isospeed Control+" in the Stringforum.net string database. So:
Isospeed Control (Stringforum) = Isospeed Control Classic
Isospeed Control+ (Stringforum) = Isospeed Control

Automatix
01-11-2009, 06:22 AM
In order to avoid that ratings are mixed for the two versions of the strings which are both called Isospeed Control, the new string has been called "Isospeed Control+" in the Stringforum.net string database. So:
Isospeed Control (Stringforum) = Isospeed Control Classic
Isospeed Control+ (Stringforum) = Isospeed Control

Thank you very much for answering. How do these strings differ?