PDA

View Full Version : Number one player with worst FH or BH

Mansewerz
01-10-2009, 06:26 PM
Who do you think the number one player with the worst FH or BH was?

It doesn't have to be both strokes, just one or the other.

Morrissey
01-10-2009, 06:29 PM
Quite a few. Moya and Courier's backhands. Rafter and Edberg's forehands. McEnroe's forehand and backhand.

bsd987
01-10-2009, 06:43 PM
Quite a few. Moya and Courier's backhands. Rafter and Edberg's forehands. McEnroe's forehand and backhand.

Have to agree with Moya's backhand. I'll add Safin in for forehand.

adams_1
01-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Edberg's forehand wasn't too pretty.

MajinX
01-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Umm roddicks backhand when he was number 1 was pretty weak.

Ballinbob
01-10-2009, 06:59 PM
Have to agree with Moya's backhand. I'll add Safin in for forehand.

Um, safin has one of the best forehands out there I think. Very solid off both sides. The thing thats been holding back is mental toughness, not really strokes

Nadal_Freak
01-10-2009, 07:07 PM
Federer's backhand and Sampras's backhand come to mind.

pcpshortbus
01-10-2009, 07:09 PM

haha funny. safins forehand is not bad at all. his backhand is his better groundstroke, but that does not make his forehand bad.

bladepdb
01-10-2009, 07:09 PM
Sampras was horrible off both wings. The only thing he had going for him was volleys.

[/end sarcasm]

Toxicmilk
01-10-2009, 07:51 PM

Oh come on, it's clear you say that ONLY because you dislike these two.
The thread asks for the number one(s) with the worst.

I'm pretty sure Fed's backhand is much much better than the backhands of people like Roddick, among others =.=

JeMar
01-10-2009, 07:52 PM

http://www.tennis.com/features/greatestshots/greatestshots.aspx?id=108756

Tennis Magazine's best backhands of all time.

Nadal doesn't appear there, yet Federer does.

Please mind your tennis history and watch some Federer matches where there isn't some guy driving insanely high and deep forehands into it every single point and you'll see what a great stroke it is. Nadal's lefty cross-court forehand can make anyone's one-handed backhand look bad. With a one-handed backhand you trade being able to hit those balls over your head for versatility and slightly longer reach.

SirBlend12
01-10-2009, 07:56 PM
Don't feed... seriously... don't respond to the trouble-starter. If I see one more ****** thread that goes 200+ pages because someone wanted to argue about some stupid comment, I swear to God...

Sorry. Went a little nuts there.

Seriously, though. LET IT GO BEFORE IT"S TOO LATE!

EDIT: Can't you people sense sarcasm. I THINK his post was a joke...

JeMar
01-10-2009, 08:00 PM
I tried... but I couldn't help myself... I'm sorry. :(

abmk
01-10-2009, 08:03 PM
no, I don't think that post was a joke. He is nadal_freak after all !

JeMar
01-10-2009, 08:04 PM
If I had to give a serious answer, I'd say... Rafter's or Moya's backhand?

EPaps
01-10-2009, 09:49 PM

haha I laughed after reading "McEnroe's forehand and backhand"

phoenicks
01-10-2009, 09:51 PM
I'll add Safin in for forehand.

Safin have weak forehand, dude, do u watch tennis???

1st Seed
01-10-2009, 09:59 PM
Nadal's horrible form.That upper cut forehand is'nt proper at all.Never should have been taught.Tony's to blame for that one,Maria same crap.Too much topspin.

The_Steak
01-10-2009, 10:07 PM
What 1st seed? From has nothing to do with how good or bad a stroke is. The reason nadal is number one is because of those high topsin strokes...

Too much topspin? No such thing as "too much topspin"

1st Seed
01-10-2009, 10:15 PM
Form has nothing to do with how good or bad a stroke is? Can't believe you said that.Your right with the last part.Just sayin from a coaches stand point.The uppercut forehand should not be taught.Blake would give him a free lesson I,m sure.

The_Steak
01-10-2009, 10:17 PM
Form is helpful, but if Nadal can successfully beat top players like Federer using his own style of play, 5 stars to him. Sure, his stroke is not pretty but again, he is number 1 because of it.

1st Seed
01-10-2009, 10:22 PM
Like I said right there. Those strokes give me trouble to.gp

GameSampras
01-10-2009, 10:24 PM
Sampras' poor BH was the result of the old crap Archaic Wilson Pro Staff. Look at his BH today with the new racket. Its better than Roger's

thejoe
01-11-2009, 03:10 AM
Sampras' poor BH was the result of the old crap Archaic Wilson Pro Staff. Look at his BH today with the new racket. Its better than Roger's

It isn't better than Roger's I'm afraid. Pete hasn't had Nadal pounding high deep forehands at it. Are you going on the exhibitions and senior tour? For me, Federer is far stronger on both wings from the baseline.

Can I just ask how the racket affected it in any way? He could still pound his serves and forehands. His backhand just wasn't a particularly strong shot. Deal with it.

EDIT:

I'm sorry, the Federer backhand is a great stroke. Sure, it breaks down when he has to play deep balls over his hand, this is tough for any one-hander. This is the same reason that ten year olds who have just started the game can beat players far better than them. High balls are horrible to play against, especially for one handers, and I would know, I've got one. You don't play tennis, do you? I don't think you qualify to talk about the subject.

I would say Mcenroes groundstrokes, but seeing as he was always at the net, it doesn't really matter.

DJG
01-11-2009, 03:17 AM
Oh come on, it's clear you say that ONLY because you dislike these two.
The thread asks for the number one(s) with the worst.

I'm pretty sure Fed's backhand is much much better than the backhands of people like Roddick, among others =.=

100% agreed. Sampras and Federer definately does not qualify. I have to agree on the "worst" with what has been posted before:

Backhand - Moya
Forehand - Edberg

The quip about McEnroe made me smile ;)

mozzer
01-11-2009, 04:00 AM
kthx
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=8Hd9lU6nCro&feature=related
Some of the backhands here are unbelievable

miyagi
01-11-2009, 04:23 AM
What IDIOT would say Federer and Sampras had terrible backshands? PLEASE!!! Their back hands may not of been the very best but they were certainly above average.

To be a multiple Slam winner on 3 surfaces it would have to be...

Some people are so blinded by hate that they can't be taken seriously

loser!!

Oh BTW Ithink Roddicks back hand is particularly weak and one dimensional.

JeMar
01-11-2009, 10:02 AM

No, just no. This is delusional.

Alexio92
01-11-2009, 10:05 AM
Nadals backhand
Roddicks Backhand
Moyas backhand

tennisguy49
01-11-2009, 10:07 AM

what a dumb*****! your just some delusional nadal fan right?

idc ban me. it was worth insulting this piece of s**t.

JeMar
01-11-2009, 10:09 AM
Nadal's backhand was pretty weak when he was starting out, but I'd say it's one of the better ones out there today, especially on passing shots.

GameSampras
01-11-2009, 10:17 AM
It isn't better than Roger's I'm afraid. Pete hasn't had Nadal pounding high deep forehands at it. Are you going on the exhibitions and senior tour? For me, Federer is far stronger on both wings from the baseline.

Can I just ask how the racket affected it in any way? He could still pound his serves and forehands. His backhand just wasn't a particularly strong shot. Deal with it.

EDIT:

I'm sorry, the Federer backhand is a great stroke. Sure, it breaks down when he has to play deep balls over his hand, this is tough for any one-hander. This is the same reason that ten year olds who have just started the game
can beat players far better than them. High balls are horrible to play against, especially for one handers, and I would know, I've got one. You don't play tennis, do you? I don't think you qualify to talk about the subject.\

I would say Mcenroes groundstrokes, but seeing as he was always at the net, it doesn't really matter.

Alot of guys today are attacking Fed's BH not just Nadal.. Look at how Murray attacked and pounded the BH of Roger's.

GameSampras
01-11-2009, 10:18 AM
No, just no. This is delusional.

Not delusional at all.. You obviously havent seen any Sampras' exos these past 1-2 years. His BH is looking great now that he has a legit racket to play with.. This just shows that he was playing with garbage, small framed racket his whole career.

JeMar
01-11-2009, 10:36 AM
It's delusional to think that he would not have changed it while he was in his prime if he would've obtained a benefit from the change. Do you really think he would've stayed with the old frame if he knew he would be able to hit his backhand as well as you claim he's hitting it now if he'd switched to a "legit" frame? Moreover, Federer's spent a large portion of his career playing with a modified version of the same Pro Staff Sampras used. As my tennis coach used to say, "Don't blame the racquet for your [in this case relatively] bad technique."

I love Sampras and have seen most of this exhibitions over the last couple of years. His backhand was not and is not as technically sound as Federer's, nor is it as versatile.

All-rounder
01-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Nadals backhand
Roddicks Backhand
Moyas backhand
i agree but nadal's backhand has improved but I still consider it to be quite weak

matchmaker
01-11-2009, 10:51 AM
Edberg's FH.
Rafter's BH.
Mc Enroe's groundies.
Nadal's serve.

Sampras' and Federer's backhand are not the greatest ever, but then again not really weak shots either.

Courier's and Moya's backhands were not terrible but especially Courier could hit some great passings with it.

But the one shot of a number one that wins would be:

Steffi Graf's topspin backhand, good for about 20 GS victories.

JeMar
01-11-2009, 10:58 AM
I remember reading it was actually a very good shot in practice, but she never grew comfortable using it during a match. Your point still stands, though.

Nadal_Freak
01-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Fed homers can't admit Fed has a flaw. lol

Alexio92
01-11-2009, 11:05 AM

Federer's backhand is better than Nadals :-?

Nadal_Freak
01-11-2009, 11:09 AM
Federer's backhand is better than Nadals :-?
Which explains why Nadal always beats Fed on the surface that relies the most on groundstrokes and the least on serves.

Alexio92
01-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Which explains why Nadal always beats Fed on the surface that relies the most on groundstrokes and the least on serves.

Thats more down to Nadals moveament than anything else.

Aw Nadal Freaks can't admit Nadal has a flaw. lol

JeMar
01-11-2009, 11:11 AM
Nadal certainly has the steadier of the two, but Federer's is more explosive and has much more variety.

All-rounder
01-11-2009, 11:12 AM
he does have flaws but they werent there when he was at number one

Nadal still has flaws at no.1

Nadal_Freak
01-11-2009, 11:18 AM
You don't win the French Open 4 times in a row with a weak backhand. The surface exploits those that are slightly weak from the baseline. Fed relies a ton on his serve and the clay takes a lot of that away. Thus, it shows how weak his backhand is.

Alexio92
01-11-2009, 11:29 AM
You don't win the French Open 4 times in a row with a weak backhand. The surface exploits those that are slightly weak from the baseline. Fed relies a ton on his serve and the clay takes a lot of that away. Thus, it shows how weak his backhand is.

You don't win the US open 5 times in a row with a weak backhand. The surface exploits those that are slightly weak from the baseline. Nadal relies a ton on his movement and the hard court takes a lot of that away. Thus, it shows how weak his backhand is.

Nadal_Freak
01-11-2009, 11:32 AM
You don't win the US open 5 times in a row with a weak backhand. The surface exploits those that are slightly weak from the baseline. Nadal relies a ton on his movement and the hard court takes a lot of that away. Thus, it shows how weak his backhand is.
Wrong. The serve plays a big part on faster surfaces. Thus you don't have to win most of the baseline battles as the serve can cover it up. Just ask Roddick about that. lol

oneguy21
01-11-2009, 11:32 AM

Nadal's backhand is not weak at all, but neither is Fed's. It may be less effective on clay courts, but on hc, it really is a weapon.

JeMar
01-11-2009, 11:33 AM
I see what you did there...

P_Agony
01-11-2009, 11:34 AM

I'd rather have Federer's backhand than Nadal's serve. At least the former is a very good shot, while the later is the worst serve in the #1 ranking history.

JohnS
01-11-2009, 11:37 AM
I'd rather have Federer's backhand than Nadal's serve. At least the former is a very good shot, while the later is the worst serve in the #1 ranking history.

worse than agassi's serve? I'd rather have Nadal's lefty serve.

Morrissey
01-11-2009, 11:49 AM
Well this thread is good for the dumper now that Nadal Freak and Alexio have hijacked it. Thanks guys.

ronalditop
01-11-2009, 11:55 AM
Well this thread is good for the dumper now that Nadal Freak and Alexio have hijacked it. Thanks guys.

aww nadalfreak. is good to be a fan but you are more like an obsessive fan. thats scary.

Morrissey
01-11-2009, 11:59 AM
aww nadalfreak. is good to be a fan but you are more like an obsessive fan. thats scary.

Huh? What are you talking about man?

P_Agony
01-11-2009, 12:03 PM
worse than agassi's serve? I'd rather have Nadal's lefty serve.

I'd take Agassi's serve anyday. I also think prime Agassi is a much better and much more talented than Nadal.

Morrissey
01-11-2009, 12:05 PM
I'd take Agassi's serve anyday. I also think prime Agassi is a much better and much more talented than Nadal.

OK man, let's not lose our heads here. I know you're angry but let's think a bit.

P_Agony
01-11-2009, 12:06 PM
Wrong. The serve plays a big part on faster surfaces. Thus you don't have to win most of the baseline battles as the serve can cover it up. Just ask Roddick about that. lol

So now it's OK to as Roddick stuff? When he said Wimbeldon courts were much slower he didn't know anything about tennis and in fact the fans knew more, right?

Alexio92
01-11-2009, 12:06 PM

So do i :)

ronalditop
01-11-2009, 12:08 PM

i saw a few matches of agassi and i dont think his serve is weak at all. on the other hand nadal's serve was pretty weak a few years ago, but right now he has improved a lot and its not a weakness anymore.

Morrissey
01-11-2009, 12:08 PM
So now it's OK to as Roddick stuff? When he said Wimbeldon courts were much slower he didn't know anything about tennis and in fact the fans knew more, right?

Don't take his stuff seriously, he's just trying to rile people up. Most Nadal fans know that Fe's backhand is not a weak shot. It's not as good as his forehand but it's not the worst of past #1 players. Neither is Nadal's.

iamke55
01-11-2009, 12:13 PM

Sampras did.

Alexio92
01-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Sampras did.

Sampras's backhand was no means weak, inconsistant at times yes but not weak.

veroniquem
01-11-2009, 12:18 PM
he does have flaws but they werent there when he was at number one

Nadal still has flaws at no.1
Federer had flaws on clay even when he was #1, Nadal is as close to perfection as you'll ever see on clay (I don't like the word "flawless" as I don't think there is such a thing). They have different best surfaces that's all.

All-rounder
01-11-2009, 01:44 PM
Federer had flaws on clay even when he was #1, Nadal is as close to perfection as you'll ever see on clay (I don't like the word "flawless" as I don't think there is such a thing). They have different best surfaces that's all.
okay thats fair federer did have flaws on clay the same way nadal has flaws on hardcourts either way they are both great athletes

veroniquem
01-11-2009, 02:03 PM
okay thats fair federer did have flaws on clay the same way nadal has flaws on hardcourts either way they are both great athletes
+1
10 chars

thejoe
01-11-2009, 02:57 PM
I think the effectiveness of Nadal's serve is underrated. Sure, he doesn't get service winners, but he can angle so much. It sets the point up beautifully. And it isn't like he can't ever crank it. I was looking over the stats for the Wimbledon 2007 final, and Nadal's fastest serve was 131mph, and Federer's was 130mph. Then again, I think that just because Nadal has pointed out Federer's backhand as weak against the high ball, it is a drastically underrated shot.

Those doubting Nadal's backhand, watch him in Abu Dhabi. He was ripping it.

Nadal_Freak
01-11-2009, 03:20 PM
People chose to diss me just because I said Fed's and Sampras's backhands were weak. Why not blame the people that decided to take it personally?

Morrissey
01-11-2009, 04:33 PM
People chose to diss me just because I said Fed's and Sampras's backhands were weak. Why not blame the people that decided to take it personally?

Yeah, but you didn't need to say that. You know their backhands aren't the worst shots in the history of #1 ranked tennis players. Courier had a pretty bad backhand, Moya probably takes the cake though.

thalivest
01-11-2009, 04:44 PM

Probably since you are wrong, like you are wrong on most things, and your constant trolling is so transparent it isnt even funny. You arent even an amusing troll any longer and you should have been banned from this forum long ago since you are nothing but a sh1t disturber. Federer's backhand is not weak, it isnt the best backhand ever but it is far from weak. Sampras's backhand was not nearly as good as Federer's, and even it was not weak.

This thread is about the #1 with the worst backhand so to bring them up when you had players like Rafter, Moya, Courier, Muster, McEnroe, Newcombe, Becker, Roddick at #1 is pretty dumb. You really think Roddick or Moya have a better backhand than Federer or even Sampras, or that McEnroe, Becker, Newcombe, or Rafter have better groundstrokes off either side than Federer or Sampras, ROTFL! Maybe you are even dumber than I realized you are though.

msc886
01-11-2009, 04:52 PM

We're not dissing you, we're just correcting you. Perhaps you're right about Federer and Sampras having a weak backhand, however the thread asks "worst" and there are more examples with groundstrokes weaker than fed's or Sampras backhand. Their backhand don't ecen come close to the weakest groundstroke of world no.1.

Morrissey
01-11-2009, 04:53 PM
Probably since you are wrong, like you are wrong on most things, and your constant trolling is so transparent it isnt even funny. Federer's backhand is not weak, it isnt the best backhand ever but it is far from weak. Sampras's backhand was not nearly as good as Federer's, and even it was not weak.

This thread is about the #1 with the worst backhand so to bring them up when you had players like Rafter, Moya, Courier, Muster, McEnroe, Newcombe, Becker at #1 is pretty dumb.

I wouldn't say Rafter's backhand was bad. If anything his forehand was really bad. No pace and very dodgy technique. His backhand was very solid and he could rip winners. He had such a sick slice and could come over it very well. His forehand was bad, slightly on the same level as Edberg. Courier's backhand was never good, during his best years it was solid at best, but a big time weakness in his game that he couldn't cover up as he slowed down, he was never fast to begin with. Moya might have the worst backhand for a #1 player ever though. And McEnroe had the ugliest and by far the worst forehand/backhand combination ever for a #1 tennis player. But he played in the wood racquet era where you needed to come to net more often and you could get away with having an awful baseline game. He would never have been successful 1990 and onwards with that style.

thalivest
01-11-2009, 04:56 PM
I wouldn't say Rafter's backhand was bad. If anything his forehand was really bad. No pace and very dodgy technique. His backhand was very solid and he could rip winners. He had such a sick slice and could come over it very well. His forehand was bad, slightly on the same level as Edberg. Courier's backhand was never good, during his best years it was solid at best, but a big time weakness in his game that he couldn't cover up as he slowed down, he was never fast to begin with. Moya might have the worst backhand for a #1 player ever though. And McEnroe had the ugliest and by far the worst forehand/backhand combination ever for a #1 tennis player. But he played in the wood racquet era where you needed to come to net more often and you could get away with having an awful baseline game. He would never have been successful 1990 and onwards with that style.

Well I dont mean Rafter had a weak backhand, but I doubt it was better than Federer's, and probably not even Sampras's. Rafter wasnt considered at Sampras's level from the baseline in anyway, they never really rallied from there when they played each other but the consensus was Rafter couldnt even afford to try to do so. You are right it was still a good solid shot, much better than his forehand.

It is the same with Becker, I am not saying he had a weak backhand, and unlike Rafter he had a solid backhand and forehand. However Sampras had him beat by a notch in every aspect of the game, and certainly every aspect of baseline play, and Federer is considered superior to Sampras from the baseline and certainly off the backhand side.

I agree that that Courier, Moya, and McEnroe are the best examples. Poor Jim having to run around so far into his backhand corner to hit this inside out forehands on almost every shot. No wonder he burnt out after a few years at the top.

Mansewerz
01-11-2009, 06:55 PM
Well I dont mean Rafter had a weak backhand, but I doubt it was better than Federer's, and probably not even Sampras's. Rafter wasnt considered at Sampras's level from the baseline in anyway, they never really rallied from there when they played each other but the consensus was Rafter couldnt even afford to try to do so. You are right it was still a good solid shot, much better than his forehand.

It is the same with Becker, I am not saying he had a weak backhand, and unlike Rafter he had a solid backhand and forehand. However Sampras had him beat by a notch in every aspect of the game, and certainly every aspect of baseline play, and Federer is considered superior to Sampras from the baseline and certainly off the backhand side.

I agree that that Courier, Moya, and McEnroe are the best examples. Poor Jim having to run around so far into his backhand corner to hit this inside out forehands on almost every shot. No wonder he burnt out after a few years at the top.

Wait, did Rafter have a weak forehand or backhand? Or was he like McEnroe :D

World Beater
01-11-2009, 07:13 PM

lol...thats not a fair comparison.

federer was losing to the best on clay time after time.

nadal has been losing to all kinds of players on hardcourts.

thejoe
01-12-2009, 09:28 AM

You're going to get responses for a ridiculous comment. That's a fact. Federer's backhand was never considered a bad shot, in fact it was, and is a good shot, until Nadal started lobbing balls to his backhand corner. High balls are notoriously difficult to deal with for a one-hander, and a lack of confidence has led to more errors in general, not exclusively on the backhand wing. Regardless, it is in no way the worst shot of a number 1 player, and you know it, you are just trying to provoke a reaction.

The "take it personally" comment is exactly what you intended. You are trolling, and you are clearly getting the desired response. Even Nadal fans are ceasing to back you up (Morrisey and thalivest on this page alone), because even they are fed up of the constant trolling.

NamRanger
01-12-2009, 09:46 AM
Roddick's backhand takes it here, that or Moya's BH. However, I'd put Moya above Roddick abit because Moya can actually slice well and can put depth on his backhand. Roddick.... ugh.

And I like Roddick too.

edmondsm
01-12-2009, 09:49 AM
i saw a few matches of agassi and i dont think his serve is weak at all. on the other hand nadal's serve was pretty weak a few years ago, but right now he has improved a lot and its not a weakness anymore.

The Nadal serve looked like a weakness against Monfils last week.

NamRanger
01-12-2009, 10:04 AM
Yeah, but you didn't need to say that. You know their backhands aren't the worst shots in the history of #1 ranked tennis players. Courier had a pretty bad backhand, Moya probably takes the cake though.

Probably since you are wrong, like you are wrong on most things, and your constant trolling is so transparent it isnt even funny. You arent even an amusing troll any longer and you should have been banned from this forum long ago since you are nothing but a sh1t disturber. Federer's backhand is not weak, it isnt the best backhand ever but it is far from weak. Sampras's backhand was not nearly as good as Federer's, and even it was not weak.

This thread is about the #1 with the worst backhand so to bring them up when you had players like Rafter, Moya, Courier, Muster, McEnroe, Newcombe, Becker, Roddick at #1 is pretty dumb. You really think Roddick or Moya have a better backhand than Federer or even Sampras, or that McEnroe, Becker, Newcombe, or Rafter have better groundstrokes off either side than Federer or Sampras, ROTFL! Maybe you are even dumber than I realized you are though.

Dear god, where have you two been. Nadal fans that are actually unbiased. Thank you for blasting Nadal_Freak once again for his stupidity.

GameSampras
01-12-2009, 10:04 AM
There is a difference between having "weak" BH and having a "consistent" BH. Fed and Pete's BH were by no stretch of the imagination "weak" You dont get the GS record and have 13 slams by having a weak BH.. Now if they are inconsistent is a different story

NamRanger
01-12-2009, 10:09 AM
There is a difference between having "weak" BH and having a "consistent" BH. Fed and Pete's BH were by no stretch of the imagination "weak" You dont get the GS record and have 13 slams by having a weak BH.. Now if they are inconsistent is a different story

I have to agree here. People say Sampras' backhand was "weak" for some reason. Obviously they never watched Sampras / Agassi matches, especially from the older days, because Sampras had a juggernaut of a backhand. The only thing was that he was very inconsistent. Same with Federer, who was actually far more consistent. He had alot of variety off this side, but not the same type of firepower as Sampras (who could rip backhands DTL and backhand returns extremely well).

The-Champ
01-12-2009, 11:51 AM
I don't like Seles' fh

bolo
01-12-2009, 12:27 PM
I think the effectiveness of Nadal's serve is underrated. Sure, he doesn't get service winners, but he can angle so much. It sets the point up beautifully. And it isn't like he can't ever crank it. I was looking over the stats for the Wimbledon 2007 final, and Nadal's fastest serve was 131mph, and Federer's was 130mph. Then again, I think that just because Nadal has pointed out Federer's backhand as weak against the high ball, it is a drastically underrated shot.

Those doubting Nadal's backhand, watch him in Abu Dhabi. He was ripping it.

I noticed he was really going after it in doha. That was interesting to see on a hard court.

bluetrain4
01-12-2009, 12:33 PM
Are we talking "weak" in regards to technique and aesthetic value, or weak in terms of effectiveness? They don't necessarily go hand in hand.

vbranis
01-12-2009, 12:53 PM
Rios' serve and Moya's BH.

ESP#1
01-13-2009, 01:08 AM
Feds forehand is the weakest shot in pro tennis:twisted:

tennis_eel
01-13-2009, 02:54 AM
Feds forehand is the weakest shot in pro tennis:twisted:

Good god... that'll do me